Are girls more confidant with a guy who has been with a lot of girls, than a guy who's only been with one or two?

I'm wondering since I always see girls find guys who are the player types easier to be open and confident with than guys who haven't had as many relationships. Even if both guys are equally confident. Ladies, what is your personal experience with either type of man.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's generally the opposite. I feel less pressure with a guy who hasn't had many relationships/interactions with girls. I'm not as guarded or wary about his intentions. In a way, I'm more confident, because I have to be. They typically aren't as experienced in leading and things like that in a relationship.

One thing about guys who've been with a lot of girls though, is that they tend not to judge or be insecure about the number of guys you've been with. I guess you could say girls would feel more comfortable about being open with someone with that mindset.

What Girls Said 6

• Well in my head a guy that has been in many relationships rather than a few isn't picking the right women or is relationship hopping because he's not that great a guy. Then there's the guy that's never been in a relationship and I wonder if that's because he always been a player/is too afraid to ask/has never had mutual interest/has never had deep feelings/ has never been interested in exclusivity etc.

Out of those two i'd rather the devil I know (many relationships guy) over the devil I don't. But even then for those reason's i'd pick neither. I don't think it matters how many women the guy has been in a relationship with as long as I know the reason why and it's not waving a red flag on our potential to be in a successful relationship. I'd go for something more in the middle.

But in terms of general partners, I don't care. It would be dumb to expect a low number with the type of men I tend to be interested in.

• No, the fewer the better. Its also better that way because its a lower chance of him having an STD. I feel like that was random. It probably was. Yeah it was.

• No. I would actually prefer the guy who has had fewer partners.

• fewer, definitely

• i think that guys that have been in a lot of relationships just know the right things to say which is why girls go after them. another reason may be because they think they might be the right girl. personally i think that if a guy has had a lot of girlfriends he is a player and i might not want to get into a relationship with him. i think it all depends on t he guy and the girl though

• Most wouldn't want a guy who's had too many before. Why would we want somebody used up, when there's plenty of clean D out there.

What Guys Said 0