Does he like me? How can I get him to ask me out?

So there's this guy I like (I'm 16, junior, he's 15 freshmen) anyways we had a fieltrip to chicago yesterday and acting like he likes me?
When we farrowed to chicago, it was raining hard, I was wearing a long sleeves shirt and it got soaking wet cus it was thin, and he was sweet enough to offer me to have his sweater even tho he only had a tshirt under! I didn't accept it cus I felt bad, but when we arrived to the museum we were going to, he kept insisting and I finally accepted it, but I had to take my shirt off cus it was soaking, so my friend (a girl) and him covered me while I took my shirt off and put his sweater on (Ikr I'm weird) and I told him "don't look" but I caught him looking!
Also when people and the teacher kept asking him "why aren't u wearing a sweater it's freezing" (since we walked a lot) he'd like proudly say "I let her wear it" and people where like "aw". Also at the end I walked him home and he was like saying I should go to his house to chill or we should go to the movies this weekend. And he said "u don't have to give me my sweater now, take it home bring it back whenever u want, bring it to my house" and when I have it back today he seemed sad I have it back fast. Also he carried all my stuff in his backpack all day and didn't complain! And also today he dressed up for school I feel like to impress me cus he always wears baggy hoodies & basketball shorts. Also he was acting shy today and super nice? Also he asked me where I live I think he wants to come over idk? Also he was being a perv, like when I told him to listen to a direction song he's like "one erection?" And also when I said "ugh I'm so wet" because of the rain he was like "wow ur wet?" But he ment it in the jokingly perverted way.
Sorry this is long, haha..
well id love if u guys told me if it seems like he likes me based on what I said, and how can I get him to ask me out? Should I ask him to hang out this Saturday or? I don't know thanks to whoever gives me a good answer :)

I also want to add: I'm a wimp and I cannot ask him out I'm terrified of rejection D: that being said, i need ideas of things I can do to make HIM want to ask me out? Like clues, signs, stuff like that.. Thanks again.
Oh and, I've never had a bf not kissed a guy. Mostly because I'm really shy, and it takes a lot for me to open up to people, especially guys, the guys at my school don't really try to get to know me because of my shyness and he is. I've never liked a guy as much as him, so id really appreciate u giving me the best advice u can think of guys, I reallyyyyy don't wanna blow it. 😭

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should definitely ask him to hang out! That way you guys can get to know each other a little better, and it'll be just the two of you. If it feels natural when you're alone with him, that's a good thing! I think you guys just need to spend more time together first. It seems to me like he definitely likes you enough to want to be around you and initiate conversation, which is a step in the right direction!

Best of luck!

What Guys Said 2

• He obviously likes you. But he is either too shy, or too scared of rejection to ask you out. Better ask him out yourself!

• Honestly just talk to him and just hangout get to see how he is outside of school just to be save to know its not a game and if you still like him kinda let him know lol

What Girls Said 2

• Well, for starters he told you to keep the sweater until whenever so you could hang out, definitely take him up on that, he won't wait around forever and it sounds like you really like him. Hope this helps :)

• I think you like him and I hink he does like you.

So, go for it and do something together.