He said we are great friends, after I confessed my feelings!!!

So I asked the guy I had a crush on about his recent break up, about whether he wanted them to get back together, and also told him how I feel. His response was that we are great friends, and that was it. That things didn't have to change, even though I poured my heart out to him. I told him how I felt in person, the over text, he told me not to over-analyze this and then started flirting with me again. Am I the rebound, even though he is saying no? Do I get avoid him, or do I have to be a mature adult and actually talk to him next time I see him? He is 9 years older than me, and I dont want to ask him out, I already put myself out there.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe it was too early to ask him, which is why he avoided the question. Or he may simply wanted to say he wasn't interested without hurting your feelings.

What Girls Said 0