This girl I went on a date with that I took out to dinner called me unattractive. Why would she do that?

Why would she go out with me in the first place if im not attractive

Im officially giving up on girls.. I've suffered enough with this

Most Helpful Girl

• Because she has no manners or respect for others... Run.

• I can't really blame her.. she's not the first girl to do this to me

• False. Even if she does think you're unattractive, there are still nicer ways of dealing with it. Saying no, saying you're not her type, there's no chemistry, etc.

• She had no class. Its a blessing in disguise

What Girls Said 9

• Someone who calls someone else just Anything than "Please, pass the bread," is rude and crude, has no table manners and is Not worth holding the car door for nor spending hard earned money on.
    I wasn't there so being I was not this fly on the bar wall, many things over chat and chew were probably discreetly discussed. However, to come right out and say such a thing, I would have taken her home before the dessert tray came around.
    Don't give up. There are girls out there who are dime a dozen like this little filly but others who when you find the right one or ones to take out, are not horsing around... this horse's hobby is getting freebies from unsuspecting nice guys.
    Good luck. xx

• Everything was fine after the date, she even agreed to a second one.. We just went for coffee.. She didn't know we were going for dinner

• Not to say anything to who?

• I am trying to say she should not have said you were Unattractive... isn't This What this is all about?")) xx

• Did you meet online? If so, maybe she found your online pics more attractive than you IRL?

Whatever the reason, that was a pretty mean thing for her to say. She could have just said something along the lines of "there's no chemistry" instead of saying you're unattractive.

• How can my pics be more attractive than me when the pics are of me

• @Asker, some people are very photogenic. Pictures only capture one angle of your face.

• Thats cruel of you to say.. you're pretty much Calling me a fraud and ugly in person

• holy crap what a bitch

she's either trying to get over someone, or ur rich and she thought she'd take advantage of that.

ofcourse, this doesn't justify her rudeness. I'm sorry u had to go through that.

• Why indeed. Did she actually say "unattractive"? Wow.
    If she went out with you on a regular date and knew beforehand it was a date, one can only conclude she said that on purpose, to hurt you. Either way, she's really rude.

Don't get disheartened for I'm sure you're to meet some goodhearted ladies as well. Perhaps you just have to look more carefully, but in this world you're bond to hear surreal things, stuff you didn't even ask for.

• Women dont want me

• No matter what you look like there is either someone that doesn't care what you look like or is attracted to you. Some many different people in the world with different preferences!

• Don't "give-up" because one women didn't find you attractive. Some women are bitches, doesn't mean we all are. The good women need you to keep trying so you can find your soulmate.

• Im 36 and I've been looking for 18 years.. I can't do this anymore.. she's not the only one to tell me im unattractive

• Well if you give up then you will guarantee that you will remain alone and that's your choice, not anyone else's fault.

• Ok...

• Sounds like she's just not that into you..

• Then how come after the date she agreed to a second one? How can you be so cruel to say that?

• No.. she's the one said we should do this again

• Sounds like she's just looking for a free meal unfortunately...

• Some people are just superficial gold digger bitches... Brush it off... it's not wroth your time to dwell on it!! I'm sorry!!! Chin up buttercup

• I found it rude. She should say thank you. If she didn't want to have next date then it's her problem but she should have said thank you and explain in nicer way than saying "unattractive"

• Some girls try to get free food so maybe that's why. I actually know a girl like that, she's a bitch.

• doesn't make me feel any better

• she told me after the date that we would go on a second date and then a week later she told me I wasn't attractive and to not text anymore.. she could have just said not interested

• I guess that's not very polite, but I'd rather that myself than spending weeks trying to guess if she's actually interested.

What Guys Said 10

• OK - this isn't as much about you as you worry, dude.
    > Opposites attract, even in looks
    > Some gals may critique your looks BUT have higher priorities on their shopping list... like this one... therefore more dates will allow her to dig deeper into WHAT you DO have to offer and compare these to her list... if she has one... some just "wing it" and make a list on each candidate then post these to bedroom wall to ponder best choice.
    > Many gals will only enter a long term relationship IF she's in Charge, so establishes how much negative "training"/abuse a candidate will take from the get-go... like this one. The explanations can be varied, from poor experiences following losers (or vicariously watching mom do this) to culture in old country dictates the gals get no education but look how stupid their guys are that DO

You can now choose to continue to be interviewed harshly by this/other gals as a candidate for their bedroom or longer term... if they seem worth it, if there seems to be a payoff
    OR
    only date/shop those gals that treat you great... at the onset and hope they aren't trap doors to doom later

No gal is perfect, but then we aren't either.

Since you are reacting to such treatment - enough so to write GAG, enough to "quit gals"
    I suggest only that this one is not a match & not worth for time/coffee down the drain.. unless you seek her friendship in order to meet her opposite? personality friends and trade up. After all, switching to guys or go w/o dating is not an option I would ever offer up.

Ever seen a perfectly beautiful gal with a guy who's face looks like it was a punching bag? I have but won't post them, as they are friends...

• It was a date.. We didn't go as friends

• you are probably attractive and have a lot going for you that's why you can say that

• MY = vicarious via others, not just ME
      you know, pal... I'm beginning to understand now that all these rejections you are improperly pinning on your looks instead of on your toxic personality. Your friends (not I) should be pointing this out so you can cure this cancer. Guys looks are NOT... THE thing gals shop for in the long run. Even walking the streets you should be able to see couples entwined where one is A+ clinging to one C- in looks

• She probably liked the fact you were both kingsfans and lakers fans.

In any case, she doesn't matter so forget about her.

• It sounds as if she put you in the friend zone. Or, and simply wanted to be brutally honest with you so that you could decide to proceed with her, or not, in utter awareness of her view of you.

• At what point did she say that?

• Just 5 mins ago in text

• Dont mock me im in enough pain

• I wasn't mocking you just asking if she still wants to go out or had changed her mind.

• Because she's a bitch. Even if you don't like the person, you don't come out and say it!*

*unless you're a bitch

• It had to be a blind date you would think It does not make any sence does it?

• It wasn't a blind date 😢

• I can't blame her for having better taste in men

• No way man you are a good man As I know you well

• She's a rude moron that's why.

There are good girls out there, you just have to stifle through a lot of fecal matter before you find one. Keep trucking buddy or if you feel deflated, take sometime out of the dating game and spend some quality time with you, yourself and your hobbies.

• I dont have time to take a break.. Im running out of time if anything

• You're 36 mate, not 96. You've got plenty of time.

• You took out a gold digger who was looking for a free meal. If I were you I would play along and invite her out again then when you get the bill take off and let her pay for it.

• She told me not to text her again

• What does it matter what she looks like

• I just want to see what kind of woman does that so I can avoid them.

• Did you pay for her dinner?

• Yes i did

• Well the original plan wasn't dinner.. I offered and it was last minute

• Well still, don't take her out for anything any longer

• there's plenty fish in the sea she just happen to be the one of the really salty fishes haha cheer up Man everyone gets shut down or hurt just keep being you and dont let anyone tell you different

• But im ugly.. she's not the first to tell me so

• Man its sad to say everyone will judge a book by its cover no one will really take the time to actually be into anyone im guilty of it as well im not gonna lie but you'll get turned down i have before but still doesn't stop me to keep trying to talk to other friends dont let one person just Judge you Man

• she's not the first one to call me unattractive