What do girls think about an addict?

Im not addicted to petty things like ciggarets. im addicted to more severe drugs, but not like Heroine or Meth. i have a pill problem. what do girls think about guys like me. It interferes only slightly with my life and most people do not even realize im an addict. If i were to ask out a girl what would she think of me if/when she found out?

Most Helpful Girl

• You wouldn't be a first choice for most. Sorry.

What Girls Said 2

• I started dating someone at the end of 2012. In the beginning of 2014, I started to notice that some times, his behavior was much different. There were days he would be so hyper active, talk non-stop, then start nodding off. He did this on Valentines Day, special occasions, family events and days he had his children. When I asked him about his behavior, he would get mad at me. Then I found heroine in the bathroom drawer. At that point, he couldn't deny it. He made me feel terrible about thinking he was on something when in fact he was. He said he would stop. But he didn't. There were more times he blamed his behavior on taking too suboxen. I lost all trust in him. Now every time I think he is on heroine, I don't say anything because he will get mad at me. But I find myself searching the house, his belongings, anything I can for an answer. Every day now I am looking for signs. When I look at him, all I see is an addict, a liar, and an untrustworthy person. It sucks. I hate it and I am tired of it. So my answer to you is, don't waste someone else's time by putting them through this.

• I am addicted to pills to. Many people do not know it. Most of my friends know it. I think that its not a factor to me, but I also think its not a fact because I have the same problem. There are people out there who doesn't matter. but sooner or later as Blueeyes81 has said, it will become a factor in the relationship.

What Guys Said 2

• If they're smart, they'll stay away. It may only interfere with your life a little now, give it time. I'm a recovering alcoholic, and would never recommend someone getting into a relationship with an addict. Getting sober. Do you really want to put a person you love through hell, because that is what you will do? Getsober and then look for love.

• The real question is, what do you think about yourself?