How do you make a good tinder profile?

I'd like to make a tinder profile, but I'm not good at this sort of thing and don't know where to start. What can a guy write in his opening statement that seems appealing? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

What Girls Said 1

• It depends. Are you looking for casual sex partners or something more serious?

• I've seen a lot of people putting "no hook ups" on there, but there's got to be a way to say you are without looking like a jackass right?

• Actually I am. I have a friend thst searches sex partners from tinder. She wants to fuck hot men with hot bodies and if guys have shirtless pictures or tight shirts, she often pushes "like" button.

• Ok I see your point. But there's more to me than that I suppose. Guess I'm overthinking it.

What Guys Said 1

• Pick the best headshot you've got, and make that your main picture. You need to look as happy, awesome and handsome as possible.

Put a variety of pictures of you having fun and doing cool stuff for the remainder, including at least one full body shot so people can see what you look like head to toe.

Write a quick blurb describing your life in a sentence or too. Have fun with it, don't be too serious, don't go into detail about what you're looking for.

Put your height!

Good luck :)