Friends or is she interested?

I dated this girl for about two weeks, she said she just wanted to be friends. Then she started to text and call me daily, she would hold my hand and play with my hair and we started hanging out a lot. The other day she came over to my house and cooked dinner, we were joking around and she bit me and then said "you know you like it" , kinda weird i know. She also said at another time "when are you going to learn to just go with the flow" I just don't know what to think at this point because I do really like her but I don't know if she's just being friendly at this point or if I have a chance still

What Girls Said 1

• I would ask her up front… she seems to be playing games with you. I would just say hey listen you told me you want to just be friends but the things that you have done and said make me think that maybe you want more than that. Can you explain yourself. It could be she is lonely and wants attention or maybe you are growing on her.

What Guys Said 1

• Make a move on her. And if she rejects you, quit with the texting and making dinner crap.