Classic question... does she like me?

So there is this girl in my class which I had a crush before summer and now I do again. There are mixed signs. She shoots glances at me and we sometime make eye contact. When we are together talking and there is a friend of both of us, he bumps me and my crush together. he wrote her happy birthday on Facebook writing: hAppy birthdAy (my name starts with 'A'). when we are together at class she cleans my hood or touch me generally. my best friend arranged for us three to hang out in the weekend. he tells me that this friend pushing me and my crush doesn't mean anything. im just afraid of rejection because it will ruin our relationship. i have plenth of signs of affection from her but im still not sure :/

Yesterday, we were discussing about my crush and he told me he wanted to tell me something about my crush tomorrow (meaning today). but when i asked him today he told me nah leave it. i tried many times but he didn't tell me. help im really desperate to know!!
my main problem is that we dont share common things and I dont have something to talk to her except school things. im also a shy character

Most Helpful Girl

• Do u guys have mutual friends? if u do, u can ask them in a subtle way about how she feels about u? and beg them to not tell a word to her about this question of yours.
    If not, I think if you really like her, and if you feel u can't do better than her ever, u should man up and go ask her out. Girls love to be asked out first. Plus its always good to know that someone likes u ;)
    while u ask her tell her that it was ok if she didn't feel the same and that u dont want this beautiful friendship to die over such things.
    third option would be to just see if she texts often, tries to search for u in the school, or tries to be with u more. try sending her a mail and see how soon she replies or send her a text and see how soon she replies to u. Girls who r really into a guy would not leave an opportunity to show their interest in an obvious way to the guy so look out for such signs and if they all r positive and u feel that its not just you whos trying to make the moves, I think u should go upto her and ask hr confidently.
    all the best :)

• if you're talking about the fb things. well we dont talk often... nor she likes my Facebook statuses (something us teens do often when we like someone). you can't call us friends... just friendly classmates. im just a bit embarrased to ask her out, out of nowhere

• if u feel weird to ask her out then try being her friend first and get her to know you.. then ease in!
      anyways in any relationship, a good friendship is the mantra to a long lasting relationship.
      so be her friend and help her out with all her problems, try being her best buddy and then take it to the next level. :)

What Girls Said 12

• FINALLY A QUESTION THAT ISN'T ABOUT RATING!!!

I think there are definite signs that she might like you - there is nothing set in stone. How about asking her to do something just the two of you. Like, go see a film together. And while you are there, you can jokingly be like "shall I just reach *arghh* over and put my arm round your shoulder?" - if she's like errr no I'd rather not then that's a sign she probably just likes you as a friend. If she laughs and is like "no leave it there" you're good to go!

• It is sweet to think that affection is reciprocate, and that there are clues which can prove it.

But the only way to know is by asking her: what do you feel about me?, can we be more than just friends?, or you can share your feelings about her to her.

And don't be scared of rejection, it is better to ask and take a risk than doing nothing, you know, pulling a Mordecai.:D:D

• just remember. if you ask her out, there's a 50/50 chance for you to be with her. if you don't, you don't even have the chance :) you should know what to do, right? :P

• the problem is that we dont talk about anything other than school things. and i dont know what to talk about. yes i looked guides and such but none of these helped. im so shy to even ask her out :/ i need some help on that

• make sure she knows the girls on the double/triple date so it won't be awkward for her :)

• of course

• It does look like she likes you. If you are thinking so much about her anyway, then it means you like her a lot. So, no use trying to be careful now. You are already emotionally invested. You might as well cut short the time (and pain that comes with it) and find out by confessing your feelings for her.

• Dude you're overthinking this too much, honestly the only way to know if she likes you is to put yourself out there. If you like her go for it, don't be scared of rejection or not knowing what to talk about. If she's the girl for you then you guys will click naturally. But IMHO I cannot say that she likes you based off your description because I act like that with a lot of guy friends of mine and I don't really look at them as more then friends.

• The answer is always no unless you ask! The worst that can happen is she says no, so what? Then you say ok and know your answer.

• it's not that easy... first i can't find an opportunity... second im shy so i have to know her much better before i tell her.

• I think there is a possibility that she likes you. The only way to really find out is to spend time with her or take her on a date. See if sparks fly! Chances are she's waiting for you to tell her you like you.

• oh god i really hope. from what i've heard from others she is worth trying. and we're going out this Saturday with my best friend and her. well its good to start with 3 people then go me and her alone

• bruhhhhhhhh, u gots this...

• Try to give her some signals that you like her, flirt with her a bit, you can ask one of your friends to ask her if she likes you, or you can just ask her yourself, but I think she likes you! :)

• hahahaha thanks for the answer. I have a girlfriend now though haha

• Rejection is for the weak. Go for it bro. she's defiantly digging you.

• is difficult to know i suggest you to flirt a bit with her and see how she reacts.

• awws she likes you!!

What Guys Said 20

• Every girl is different. U can't ask this question because none of us really know the answer. We can tell u what we think, but what we think is based on other girls we've met that's not your girl. Why don't u try to pull her aside alone for a moment and just ask? You could get a yes or it could ruin your relationship, but hah, that's life. But I'll tell you what, people never got anywhere by sitting on their asses. Its up to you to take what u deserve. If u ask her out and she says no, u lose her. If u don't move and someone gets her, u lose her. And probably won't go to the same class college high school etc. The time is nowwwwww

• Whats the harm in telling her? Its not like your feelings will stop messing with you if you ignore them. A crush is the result of being in a state of mystery. The only way to break a crush is to get closure on the question at the core of it: "Could we be more than friends?"

If you tell her how you feel and she's open to dating you, you'll feel better and can go down that road. If she says she just wants to be friends, you'll still feel better and you'll be able to be a good friend without having your emotions gnawing at you as harshly as they did before!

And why are you so afraid of losing the friendship? It's not like you'll get to keep being best buddies for the rest of your lives even if you both marry different people and start your own families.

• Classic answer that I recently discovered myself: Just take some risk.. nobody likes to get turned down but if you never take any risk then you'll most likely miss a lot of great things in life. And besides, life is to short to not take any risks :)

• She doesn't know how you feel about her, because you are not making any direct moves that you take an interest in her. Soon she might just get bored if you don't do anything. Grow a pair, talk to her, give her "time" to let her show how she feels about you, then politely ask her out to wherever you feel like. Simple :D

If she doesn't show a sign of asking the right questions, no problem. Let it go

Remember the ladies use suggestive behaviour to show their feelings and get the guys attention

Show her how she make you feel, make her laugh, and slowly move the conversation onto the topic of going out...
    Decide for yourself if she's the right girl for you who has the same amount of interest as you do in her. Your golden after that :D

• go talk to her, ask her over, dont let your friend do all the work, girls want you to do the work , its a sign of respect.

• Classic answer: only a few persons can know that: she , her best friend and maybe a sister or her mother.

• Try to hang out alone with her it will help you better guage her body language. And other signs she may be throwing your way.

• she likes you: 90% she doesn't like you: 10%

• She could. Go get 'em, tiger!

• Ask her out for a date. If you never ask her out, you're already rejected.

• we're going out this saturday.. well for startes with my bestfriend which is a really close friend of my crush

• So if you're getting a good vibe from her, ask her out during this meeting.

• i'll see what i'll do. hope it works out

• yes,, she like you dude..

• Classic answer... no.

• ask her out for date. never think of what she thinksor what she will give reply to you. be a man.

• go for it. take the risk if you really like her. but u really need to be prepared for anything like rejection. if you fail just take it as experience and continue as normal friend

• Right now you're in this zone known as "No-Mans Land" You're not in the friendzone because you're pretty sure she likes you you're not her boyfriend because you don't have large enough testicles to ask her if she feels the same so as much as you may be worried about doing it you have to ask her honestly bro I am 99% sure this girl likes you so just go for it and I'm sure you won't be disappointed even if this girl tells you no you will feel way better than you do now so just do it and good luck homie.

• Obviously not

• Stick your tongue down her throat!

• no she never has doesn't and never will

• Classic answer: Quit asking us and ask HER for yourself. That's where you'll get the best answer ;)

• Without action taken. You will get nowhere. I promise