First date with a guy I haven't seen in a month?

So I met this guy at my cousins wedding, things went well he asked for my number. Anyways he had texted me every day for over a month, and he finally asked me out. The only thing is, I feel like I forgot what he looks like. I'm freaking out, because I know I like him as a person, but I don't remember how he was at the wedding. I know he's not the cutest guy out there or the fittest, and normally I wouldn't go out with a guy like him, but I've started to really like him as a person, and I'm just really nervous that when I see him for the first time, I'm not going to be as attracted to him

Most Helpful Girl

• Does he have a facebook? That's usually an easy way to creep on a few photos and jog your memory.

• Yea, I've tried that. I think I'm just really nervous

• Remember that it's just a first date. A "meet and greet." Set a time that the date will end in case you find you're not interested when you get there. You can always extend the date if you're having a really good time.

Treat it like two friends getting together. You're not obligated to treat it like something romantic on the first meeting.

What Guys Said 3

• Please put your question in the form of a question.

• Were you drunk? LOL

Anyway one date won't hurt you. Probably she isn't that bad looking

• see looks matter ladies! dont be calling men shalloow cause you dont got it\!

What Girls Said 1

• Ask him to send you a picture so u remember. I don't know I dated a guy who was really really cute. Lots girls were after him, but he was not the nicest. Always calling me names. Its true that looks shouldn't always matter. Give him one date, if you don't like him then just be friends. If he tries kissing on the date or anything just tell him sorry no touching for now.