Dating trouble, please help?

I started dating this guy for the first time last week. We had a great time. Since then he texted or called every day since, we made plans to watch all these movies in the near future, and so on, everything was great. Two nights ago we went out for a long walk, shared about our past and again, everything was great. I texted him yesterday morning to which he did respond but left me nothing else to talk about, and we haven't texted or talked since. Is this normal in the dating process? Is there anything I should do or just leave it alone? We're by no means "youngens" so It's just a bit odd to start this phase at this point in my life after so many years in one relationship.

What Guys Said 1

• Look, since you are not youngens, just call him and talk. Pin him down. I don't care how old we are, we still got a little of kid left in us.

• I would love to, but I just don't know what to say. I DO feel like a little kid with butterflies and all, yet, I don't wanna come off as desperate. I'm totally out of this while thing.

What Girls Said 0