Need help with asking girl out?

Okay so I've never asked a girl out before. There's this girl I like and we're just friends now. I believe she doesn't know that I like her, and if she does she either doesn't like me back or she's waiting for me to make a move. I don't have the balls to straight up tell her "I like you as more than a friend" so I was hoping she would get the message if I'd ask her to go do something together. My friends encouraged me to ask her to go ice skating or something but they have never had girlfriends either so I need help from guys with more experience, or maybe girls themselves. I have almost all of my classes together with her so a rejection would make things pretty awkward. What should I ask her and how do I ask it? Do I start a convo first or just ask right off the bat?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey everything is gonna be okay! Trust me! Just tell her how you feel. Say hey I was just wondering if you would wanna go to (where ever you wanna take her) and say listen I think your absolutely stunning and I'd do anything for you and I'll always be there for you. She'll melt like butter! Good luck!

• Don't you think she will get the message when I just ask her out? I don't think I'll be able to get myself to tell her how I feel like that. The popular guys in my year know that I like her and they find it extremely amusing to see me struggle with getting her. If I get rejected and they get to know that I told her those things I will probably be teased for the rest of the year...

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "so a rejection would make things pretty awkward"

That's a lie. It's not awkward at all. But it's a great reason your brain invents so you don't have to do anything.

Since you're already friends, just ask her. No need to invent a fake conversation.

"I don't have the balls to straight up tell her "I like you as more than a friend""
    Then don't do that. Just ask her out.

• Yeah I guess you're right. Oh and I don't "invent a fake conversation", I was just wondering if it matters anything whether I just straight up ask it or if I should talk for a bit first.

• Keep it short, simple and to the point. And anything which isn't a YES from her, is a NO.