Should this sleep talking fool be in the doghouse?

Is it wrong for me to be pissed off that my boyfriend has said his ex's name multiple times in his sleep in the past few weeks? Like we'll be all cuddled up, he'll start moaning, and out comes her name. I've told him that I don't think he's over her, but he's assured me he has.. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it's wrong. He's dreaming, it's not like he's consciously thinking about her.

• What if he called me her name a few times?

• It's a mistake. He had been calling her name for X number of months and it slipped out from habit.

What Guys Said 4

• him mentioning her name in his sleep doesn't mean he's not over her.

we don't control our dreams (for the most part), we don't decide to have wet dreams, and we don't decide to say certain things in our sleep

if you truly don't think he is over her, hopefully as a result of evidence aside from sleep talking, then you should probably break up with him

• I think its funny that you're awake when this is all happening hahaa. hey he can't help it, its in his sleep. I doubt this will happen forever. but this is a funny title. I like it :D +10

• He's dreaming. He can't control what he dreams about. Get over it.

• If my girl started saying her ex name in her sleep i would break up with her

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know- he's doing it in his sleep so its unintentional but he's with you so why are you worried?

• If you would dump someone for what they say in their SLEEP, then no one will make you happy.