Guy I'm dating makes dirty jokes.. offensive or not?

On the 1st date he was totally fine, we just talked about normal things. On the 2nd date we were walking around & went into a bookstore. He handed me a book that said "Sex everyday every way", and when we were reading through an urban dictionary he pointed out a term that meant "to get to sexual intercourse with someone you just met" (I just laughed it off). So we've been texting a lot this week & I tend to stay up late doing homework so I'll text him at 1-2am sometimes. He said "you're always sending me these late night texts. I assume you're just doing hw and not out doing something that involves a pole and making money =D"? Am I overthinking this or is this some kind of warning sign he only likes me physically?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's joking with you. If he was only with you for sex, he wouldn't be giving those kinds of jokes because that shit drastically decreasing the chances of him getting some. Though the jokes are extremely funny. G

What Guys Said 5

• He's showing that he's interested in physical as well as companionship and is testing if you feel the same.

• He's just joking around. I wouldn't take it too seriously.

• He's just being playful to keep the mood light... don't be so serious! :-P

• he likes you sexually and wants to do something possibly

• Be honest with him next time say "i get it you want to have sex with me, well when im ready you will be the first to know". that should cool him down some

What Girls Said 2

• he's just joking around

• I think overall he's INCREDIBLY immature and you'd have a hard time having any deep connection with him. So it really doesn't matter if he only wants you for the physical.

• It's always the same with these guys too. One after the other after the other with the sexual jabs. Just immaturity and cluelessness.