Do guys like it when a girl has a twin?

I have a twin sister and I have this boy at school I like he is always trying to impress me and my twin sister
One day he said he want to go out with a twin cause it's two for the price of one I know that's a bit of a rude thing to say but I thought do all guys think like that

If you liked a girl and she had a twin who would you think it's cool cause you have more than one?
Be honest

Most Helpful Guy

• When I'd like to date someone who has a twin sister.. But I won't call it "2 for the price of 1". I still believe a relationship is a 1 on 1 kind of thing, and a good boyfriend should learn to separate you two.
    I mean a casual date is fine, but things will get messed up if he thinks he just can have 2 girls just because they look alike. You are a person, not just half of a twin.

What Guys Said 3

• no, not all guys think like that. sounds like a douche lol.

• No. I just want one of you but I would be pretty scared I would mix up the two of you

• i don't know about having more than one, but there is always that fantasy of a threesome. If i was serious about her, i wouldn't care about her twin, but again, the fantasy of a threesome.

What Girls Said 2

• prob has this fantasy that y'all will have a threesome with him, because to guys every teen girl with a sister is incestuous

• That sounds kind of weird. He is probably thinking about the possibility of a threesome. I would avoid him if I were you. And no, not all guys think like that.