My girlfriend won't give this guy my number?

There's this guy my girlfriends friend knows and he is obsessed with her, he even went around telling everyone that he had sex with her and all sorts, he said that if he gets my number, he'll tell me that so I told my girlfriend to give it him to see what he says and she won't and I said it's fine but the reason why I'm posting this is because she is really weird with me now, like short, snappy texting, I asked her what was up and she won't tell me, she's only like that when something is up and she usually says

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometime it is better not to know something. That guy is like an assh to telling everyone like that. Don't let him destroy your relationship. Would be better to ask her what wrong on her behavior. Give her a dead line. And get ready for yourself to know the truth.

What Girls Said 3

• She thinks you don't trust her, and she thinks you're going to believe the other guy. If the other guy is at all convincing, then he may very well cause you to believe something that isn't true and this is what your girlfriend most likely fears so she is being this way towards you because she doesn't want you to talk to the other guy. Either that or they did have sex and the guy is telling the truth but your girlfriend is not as good or loyal as she seems...

• Hmmm she is acting like she has something to hide

• Maybe he wasn't lying. Maybe she actually likes this guys attention. Either way, whatever her reason, she doesn't want this guy to go away, she likes having him around and likes having you around.
    Why would she get pissed off over you talking to a guy who she doesn't like and is obsessed with her. Most girls worry about those kinds of guys and ask about how to get rid and would love a boy to help them make the guy stop.

What Guys Said 1

• dude you have to level with me on this one. talk to dude but dont be a dick about it because you dont know if he need a punch to the face or a handshake. I've been and known about ish like this and sometimes its real and the other times... just messed up. i wish you the best