Should I kiss him or let him make the first move?

Ok... My boyfriend is really sweet but he's timid and he wants to kiss me but he's nervous about it... Should I kiss him or should I wait for him to kiss me?

He knows I'm fine with him kissing me but it our first actually kiss and he's nervous
How should I kiss him we only see each other at school

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to make that choice because it kind of is a defining moment of you guy's relationship. If you kiss him then maybe he won't initiate it next time because he is still nervous. If he initiates it then he may be more confident next time. But be patient with him.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't ask and just give him the most memorable kiss.

• Just do it

• You should kiss him right now!!!

What Girls Said 3

• Kiss him :) he's probably shy and doesn't know that you want to kiss him so he's afraid of rejection. You've got nothing to lose so go for it

• Kiss him maybe you'll make him feel more comfortable.

• Yes go for but all I can tell you is that make sure its the right timing cause someone intruding you as your about to kiss him actually happens for then you think