Should I move on orr?

I really like this guy and I've liked him for awhile. Im afraid that I like him more then he likes me All his guy friends tell me about how he's been talking to another girl and kinda wants her. But yet when its just me and him he's touchy/feely and gets into real detail about why he likes me. Should i move on from him or see if he comes around?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's always good to wait. But if you don't want to leave it to chance, you have to make a small move, I don't know just try engage in more conversations. Talk about how he's feeling etc. Make him trust you, and then you may see what it really is. It's generally best not to give up if you like someone. Try first, and if all fails, move on.

What Guys Said 2

• Up to you, no one know better than you. If you get more pleasure than pain, keep on keeping on. If pain outweighs pleasure, move on.

• He's talking about why he likes you? He probably likes you. Take initiative, talk to him about it, see what happens.

What Girls Said 0