To girls: who would you choose? And why?

Guy A
Pros
- successful in his career;
- earns more than £70,000
- committed type (no one night stand, only had 1 failed relationship)
- volunteers during his free time (he donates regularly)
Cons
- extremely busy (works from 9-7 pm, 6 days a week)
- inexperienced in bed
- average looking, less attractive than guy b
- low social skill

Guy B
Pros
- knows how to have fun
- earns between £27,500 - £35,000
- good looking, good physique
- laidback type
- funny
- jock type
Cons / (other details)
- spend most of his time playing games, excessive drinking with friends
- has a commitment phobia (excess amount of one night stand, no relationship that lasted 6 month) but he is willing to try
- somewhat selfish

They are both 29 yo. They are both trying to settle down. Guy A has no preference as long as she's loyal, Guy B prefers outgoing girls.

• Guy A
  • Guy B
  • Neither

Most Helpful Girl

• Of the two? Guy A. I am looking to settle down. I want a commitment and a relationship. His work schedule doesn't bother me as I would be working 6-6 days and frankly, that extra hour would be nice to just chill before he got home.

I don't like being social so us going out is in no way a need of mine.

I also want an inexperienced guy. I want to be a guy's first and him be my first and have us be married. So... yeah. Guy A is basically perfect.

What Girls Said 10

• guy b is more attractive, but the commitment problems are a no-go, id be permanently insecure about his loyalty
    also the drinking is awful.
    in the end, i might actually go for guy a, but probably neither (unless i had to pick one, in which case... my mind would tell me to choose a, even if my heart was causing trouble).

• Based on what little I know, guy B. I want someone who I can have fun with.

• Guy A would've been cool but his work hours scared me a bit lol

• A and B are my fair.. I want simple guy who can take care of me B and A wouldn't stand me up for a week LooL (Hard character)

• None of both actually. Both have good sides but that's about it.

• I guess Guy A.

• A... That's the vote for me

• B personally but i'd have to meet someone like both of these people to really know honestly

• Neither, I would date neither of these men.

• Guy A is the one you marry.. Guy B is the one you fuck.

What Guys Said 2

• The truth is that a lot of women flit between the two. I've known plenty of girls who have been with successful guys who match your description as guy A. They get bored and break up. The next guy they get with is guy B, the same thing happens. They get bored and break up. The next guy they get with is type A again. Round and round they go. Then their looks fade and they settle with somebody in the middle, we'll call him A- lol. Some have learned from their experiences and are grateful for a balanced guy, others are bitter and bitchy all the time.

• Neither I like girls XD