Girls opinions only!

1- I stare at this girl from time to time

2- we were in the labs and I caught her staring several times and when i catch her she looks down

3- we were set in groups for labs, when she talks to any other member of the group she makes full eye contact but when she talked to me she was looking in the ground the whole time

4- when i was sitting with my friends she came in and asked for a mobile charger. i was thinking may be she wanted to make an excuse to talk to me

5- After we finished our lab she was out waiting for a taxi and i was at the gate as taxi passed by i saw her looking at me ( in my direction

6- we dont have mutual friends in Facebook , I added her and she accepted after 3 hours

7- I texted her "hi" and as soon as I texted her she went offline ,

8- she came online after 1 hour for just a second then and then went offline again. after 2 hours , she came online for 1 minute then she went offline again

does she like me I am confused?

Most Helpful Girl

• she might like you, but you obviously dont know each other very well. you should talk to her.
    the "looking at the ground" stuff can vary from "oh god, dont look at him, dont lead him on, dont give attention" to "oh my gosh, ill blush if i look up, dont show you're nervous"
    it all depends, so try to see if she seems to be avoiding you (like moves away when you come closer in) or just shy.
    did she ever respond to you? thats totally weird behavior and yet totally normal, i have done it before.
    it could mean either "ohhh dont wanna talk to this guy" or "uh oh, i can't respond immediately or it will seem like i have no life". Or maybe she's actually busy and a bad texter (my bf is like that).
    definitely talk to her, and ask her to come to some group outing. that way you show interest, but also show that you have cool plans even if she doesn't come.

What Girls Said 9

• hmm I'd say the best way to find out would be to invite her somewhere and if you don't get a yes the first time and you get something like I'm very busy with work etc then she doesn't and she just feels awkward from all the attention becaus eI tend to be like that with people I don't like like that. But as I said ask her out somewhere.. Also, does she ever properly talk to you?

• yeah from the way she talked to me it seems that she has a crush on me , she was looking in the ground and a shy smile on her face

• well that's a good sign. . . ASK HER OUT SOMEWHERE LOL !!!

• loool yeah but she is not replying to my "hi" message, how i am gonna ask her out , why do you think she is doing this

• she sounds like she might be interested. But don't think FB is the holy grail of getting your foot in the door. It's just FB. Next time you see her just run up to her and talk to her, you could ask what she is doing this weekend since it's Friday, even if you don't plan on asking her out just yet, just show her you are interested in her.

• then why she is ignoring my message

• she sounds shy and it's so easy to run from someone online when you feel like you can't form a sentence. Plus in person, it always looks too strange to runaway or disappear, lol y'know.

• She's really not online, dont worry. But now I think you should only initate virtual chat again AFTER having a full face to face conversation.

• Never depend on FB. You need to have a face-to-face conversation with her.. and see how it goes. From what you're saying, it seems like there's some interest.

• the why she is ignoring my message , there must be a reason

• One never knows on FB.. there may be many reasons, not necessarily "ignoring you".

• OMG YES SHE LIKES YOU! I would not respond on Facebook if some guy I like messaged me because I would have a total freak out and that is coming from your average 17 year old girl. OMG go with the flow!!!

• If you like her tell her. Judging by her actions she probably has a crush on you. I always say if it's meant to be it'll happen, but if it's not, at least you dodged a bullet.

• She may like you but be afraid to admit it.

• then how to deal with her, how to make her trust me, how to make her open up to me

• Smile at her, do little things to show her that you like her and that she means something to you. Show her that you care.

• I totally believe she likes you!

• Stop watching her Facebook like a hawk. If she finds out, even if she does like you now, she won't after.
    I mean, you know how long she took to accept (3hours) and then you're watching her go online for 1 minute and things like this.
    All of it sounded sweet and like you guys should just stop being shy and ask, then I saw the Facebook stuff.

What Guys Said 2