Why are some people surprised that I never had a girlfriend if I am physically ugly?

I am a 22 year old guy that on the looks scale from 1 to 10 is a 4. Most guys that are considered physically ugly by MOST females never have a girlfriend until their mid to late twenties since they get rejected nonstop on dates.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because you, or some other people you may have asked gave you a 4 on an arbitrary 1-10 rating doesn't mean EVERYONE will think you're a 4. I've been around, and I've had girls tell me I'm a 3, then different girls tell me I'm a 7 or an 8. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you really do consider yourself a 4, then focus more on being a confident, passionate human being in life, and I guarantee some girls will be attracted to you. I've seen all sorts of different people with a girlfriend/boyfriend. Looks aren't the deciding factor, personality is.

• You didn't read my post. I said MOST people consider me a 4. Why would they be surprised that I never had a girlfriend if most people think I'm a 4?

• I did read your post, but I'll humor you. It doesn't matter what MOST consider you, because OTHERS may think differently. Not everyone will think the same thing. If the real nature of your questions is why people are surprised that you've never had a girlfriend, then the straightforward answer would just be a reiteration of my original answer. They're surprised because looks, and what your 1-10 rating is, isn't the deciding factor in whether or not you can land yourself a girlfriend. It's your personality.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• Because they're probably in the same boat.

• apparently u r not ugly as u think and that s why they are surprised.
    also maybe u r so kind nice blah blah so they think u should have had one gf at least by now with those qualities

• That is dumb because even if a guy on the looks scale of 4 is nice most of them aren't able to get a girlfriend until later on in life. Some but most don't

• If u ll find something said as dumb, then dont ask.

What Guys Said 4

• Apparently because of the Jews
    http://i.imgur.com/v9tQi1v.gif

• Some people say Im a 4 as well. Don't let it hold you back. You maybe full to one but a dime to another. as long as you're happy with yourself.

• Statistically speaking, there are a lot of girls who range between a 4 and a 6 as well, so its not that big a deal.

• That wasn't the question

• Even most women that are 4s' reject other guys that are 4s' in their teen and early twenty years

• That's because of the way these guys come across when they approach them. The guy could be an 8 or 9 physically speaking and still get rejected just because wasn't mentally in the right place so as to be able to understand her needs.

• They're just acting surprised so they don't hurt your feelings.

• Some were actually surprised and I can tell they were not faking it

• Then they're better actors than you give them credit for.