What is really going on?

So I've been texting this girl who works at the bar I go to occasionally and she agreed to go meet me out for coffee and when I asked her what days she's free she hasn't texted back yet, I don't mind being hard to get but wtf is really going on she's a slow texter but should I be stressing or just chill? Mind you I just asked her lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Chill lol if you've let her know that you're interested then just wait. If she wants to see you then she'll contact you, otherwise move on.

What Girls Said 2

• I would be patient. Don't text her again, she could be busy, at work or 100 other things. If days go by and you still haven't heard from her I would just leave it.

• She did reply back about 10 minutes later. We are going to get coffee tomorrow afternoon

• Good, I'm glad things worked out :) hopefully they continue to get better. This is a lesson to be more laid back and not over analyse situations :) but we have all been guilty of that at some point in our lives :)

• I would just chill if she's interested she'll text you back. Feel free to double text but then if she still doesn't respond you have your answer. And try not to fall for oh I was super busy bs. Girls will use you as a back up guy if they have nothing else to do!

What Guys Said 1

• She's acting flaky in this scenario. She doesn't really know you well
    Just chill, wait for her response, and then set definite plan.
    If never get replies, just move on.