Boyfriend of nearly a year hasn't said I love you?

My bf hasn't said those 3 words but he is good to me. I read an article saying a guy should have said I love you by the 9th month otherwise he might like you and care for you and enjoy your company but doesn't love you. Truth in that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't say it if i don't mean it. Ill just say u to or you more.

What Guys Said 2

• he could of been hurt in the past and finds it hard to say he loves you. if not then ask him if he loves you if he doesn't care about what your saying you got your answer.. goodluck! :)

• a lot of those men saying i love you within 9 months are lying. their comfortable and do what they have to to stat that way. sometimes that means saying those 3 little words.

What Girls Said 2

• Seriously? Love is not something that just magically happens within 9 months. For some it might, for others it might not. There's no time limit. Let him take his time.

• About that article: bullcrap. That's generlizing guys based on guys' "common" behaviour. Maybe he's a reserved person which prefers to SHOW their loved ones their affection rather than saying it. After all, actions speak louder than words. Or he could be waiting for the right timing. It's a big deal to say that to someone so he might be planning something special. It's either case a or b. Either way just be happy you've a great boyfriend and go with the flow. The rest will sort itself out ;)