Are woman unattracted to this?

I'm not gay but I don't like the smell of Cologne.

I don't wear perfume exactly. I wear this type of strawberry spray.

cologne that smells like chemicals to me and I don't wear perfume because that's too girly.

is a dude that smells like strawberries unattractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• im ok if you smell like fruits)
    i can't stand guys who are anti hygine or untidy, please do your nails and hair, and beard and skin ;D

• oh, thanks for mho:) some fruity parfums i like on men are Chic by Carolina Herera and Magnetism by Escada.

What Girls Said 7

• I personally love when guys wear cologne.

I think strawberries is a little girly. It's not really a sexy smell. Plus I would probably think some girl had been all over you. (Which might not be good if you're trying to get a girl)

• I've grown out of strawberry body sprays at 10 or so. Just stick to water and soap, you'd be surprised how hot the smell of a clean body is.

• no, why not wear you like. most musky colgnes/perfumes give me headaches. I personally prefer sweet smells.

• I would just think you had been with a girl, and her scent was on you.

• You made me laugh. No, it's not unattractive, but smelling like strawberries won't be getting my panties wet.

• I would think you had been with another girl or were a little strange. I agree with everyone else, stick to regular soap and deodorant.

• Honestly think it would smell girlie

What Guys Said 1

• If a guy smelled like strawberry spray, I'd probably think he's gay. Maybe wear something that smells good, but doesn't really have a fragrance to it, kinda like soap.

• I don't like that smell. like dermasil lotion and that kind of smell I don't like it