So, do you have racial preferences in dating?

I don't. I have something of a Caribbean bias, as someone with Jamaican heritage, being with someone of Caribbean heritage would add a lot of connection and flavour to things. That isn't a racial preference though, as idc if they are black, Hispanic, mixed or whatever Caribbean or whether they're English, French or Spanish speaking.

I find all race of women equally attractive, they're all hot.

Q2: When someone says they don't find ANY of the girls/guys of a race attractive, do you seem them as having a racist undertone? I do, as every single race will have handsome men and beautiful women without failure, not to mention every race will have great characters. It is mad they shut people out..

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really view race as an issue in who I'm interested in dating. Extreme religious/cultural differences, maybe, but not so much race alone.

As for my racial preference, I'm really into brown guys as well as Asians. There are a lot of both around where I live so I suppose that could be a factor as to why, but I also just enjoy dating someone who can always bring something different to the table in terms of appearance and behaviours.

I don't think having racial preferences is racist, as long as you don't say you like one race over the others because it is superior or better purely due to specific racial attributes. That's like saying you like blondes over black-haired women is prejudiced, which it certainly isn't. Attraction is largely based on physical appearance, and I think it's pretty hard to deny that most races differ quite a bit in that respect. & When it comes to serious dating, cultural/religious differences are also closely linked to race.

• So your saying that you're open to dating any race even if it's a black guy?

• This is why I love Canadian women because the vast majority of them don't discriminate compared to America.

• lol really? that's odd to imagine that Canadian women are more open to interracial dating than American. Wonder why the difference when both countries are North American and economically, can't be THAT different in most cases right?

What Girls Said 5

• I find people from all races attractive.
    However I have a racial bias too, I guess, and so do most people I might say. I'd be more likely to date a white man than any other race, and I think it's because there's a familiarity there that wouldn't be if it was a guy with Chinese or Indian or African heritage. The gap between cultures is a little bit scary/turn off.

• I understand but I can assure you there isn't anything scary about Caribbean at all.

• I prefer my race. There are several races that I literally have no attraction for. I'm not racist to them and dont wish them any ill will, i just dont find them sexually attractive. I dont feel like i am shutting people out, anymore than a straight guy is shutting men out for only being attracted to women. it is what it is, you ain't gone like everybody

• Gotta be black lol

• I don't. like you, I find attractiveness in all races. However, I find myself attracted to guys , despite race, with darker features. I guess because I find a sense of familiarity in them, since I also have them. I'm black.

Yes, I do there are some racial undertones when it comes to people saying they can't find not one single beautiful in every race. Everyone one doesn't look the same, so I don't know how they can't. I think they are unwilling to open their eyes more, because they can't look past the race of the person , and possibly the stereotypes and culture of them.

• I normally have the hots for caucasians, the normal white dudes, but some hispanic guys are drop dead gorgeous.

What Guys Said 6

• I have a "how hot she is" preference, but not a race preference. If I tend to date a particular race it's because the area I'm in is predominantly said race so a higher percentage of the attractive women are going to be the same ethnicity

• I prefer to stick to someone with my race and has a similar background to mine.

• I have no racial preferences when it comes to women.

• Yep, Latin like me. Everyone else is on the same level, just a bit lower.

• They're all good as far as the race is concerned, but they're different culturally. For example Indian girls are harder to date, because they are really reserved and traditional. But white girls are more open. Black girls are more vocal. Asians shy away easily. Lebanese girls are really talented and smart. Italians are feisty. Germans creep me out.
    So to sum it up, I prefer white Americans or Lebanese.

• Not really. I think on average women of Caucasian decent look more attractive to me (I'm not saying they're more attractive in general, just to me personally, and only on average.) I'm happy to date women of all races/ethnic groups.