Are girls that date black guys below others (low self-esteem/respect, etc.)?

I was reading... a lot, about how white girls that would date my kind are on the same level as drug users and tend to have self-destructive tendencies, along with very low self-esteem.
Take, for instance, this post here (a girl asked if a white guy would date a girl that's been with a black guy:

"Never. Blacks have a 7x higher incidence of std's. I'm not going to get into criminality, intelligence, child abandonment, etc. A white girl who dates a black guy is not that statistically different than one who uses iv drugs, or engages in other self-destructive behaviors. So I would never date a girl who doesn't value herself or use logic. I'm white, but I'd prefer her to have dated an Asian guy than a white guy for the same reason, but in general, the other races are close enough that nothing else would bother me enough to not date her outside blacks. I may date one and not know, but if I found out, I'd end it, because it would be indicative of problems in the future. It's not about skin color, it's about your decision-making process, and if you go that way, your critical thinking is less than optimal and short-sighted. I'd say 90% of the girls I know that have made that choice live in poverty and generally fail in life. They all thought the black guy they were dating was different, but most weren't. There were a few success stories, but 98 failures for every 2 that worked out. I find many black women attractive, but I don't date them because I'm not a hypocrite. It would be an illogical choice, and I like success in life. Blunt, but the truth. You'll get a lot of girls answering this question telling you it's fine. They have already screwed up, and just are looking to justify their poor-decision making. Since you haven't screwed up your life yet, don't."

Is that all really true? Are we really so bad, do we really just suck?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ill give you a real world answer. Do the rich run the world? yes. is there world hunger? yes. is almost everyone at the top corrupt. yes.

Stereotypes come from somewhere, there not just made up out of no where. So based on that, there is 'some' truth in that. You have to remember, these studies are done on a large amount of people. its the majority and there will always be minority saying the opposite.

But what you have to look at is the educated guess here. Use your brain, and I have confidence you'll get the answer. It doesn't meant everything it says is true to everyone's perspective. However it also doesn't mean that its all a lie.

What Girls Said 8

• i dont think black guys are bad, but i do think they go for the trashier girls when they do date out. there are a few exceptions like if the guy is much richer than her, but overall they tend to go for the bottom of the barrell. i think the way society is set up, for other girls dating black is like dating down, so they dont publicly do it unless they have limited options.

• You should know people who write this, are people who were never exposed to different people or of diff. Cultures. They do not have the ability to assimilate or understand others who are different from them.

• I don't agree with the IQ part, but yeah I would prefer white over black (being black). White guys are more affectionate, less egoistic, less violent and much more interesting. It just depends on what a woman wants i guess..

• About the egotistic part... I go to a mostly white school, and, believe it or not, I, a black man (or a monkey, as I'm sure you'd say) act more compassionate, and go out of my way to help people. More than majority of my school combined, and, unlike them, I strive to protect all life, not just human life. You may want to recheck that statement. Also, prone to violence? I won't even hurt bugs, usually, because I hate the thought of taking another life, so yeah.

• Ohhhhhh. Gotcha.

• Just bc you are black does not mean you can demean your people hell it's your heritage bro be proud besides i once dated a black guy but he was more than a color. Sheesh he was hot too. And he was special. color or race ir religion every race has jerks...

• Yeah, I'm obviously a homeless prostitute who cuts herself and steals drug money from her friends because I date a black guy.

And they say "Racism ended when Obama was elected"

I pity the one who wrote this shit.

• Obama is just as much a white person as he is a black person. I never understood why people consider him black.

• I'm not white, I just feel insecure about my race sometimes because I go to a mostly white school, and all the girls I know are white. Also, those weren't my words, I was quoting someone.

• I know, this is why I didn't say ''I pity you''.

• Omg no! Why in the world would you think that. And besides black is just a color, it doesn't define anything!

• You can't take people on the internet serious dude lol Don't sweat it!

• Omgee that was a answer here! That's messed up!! Sad

• Even thinking about this is racist lol

What Guys Said 8

• Nah, Fam. The problem here is you believingin stereotypes instead of looking for a good woman for yourself. I'd like to believe that the girls I've dated weren't "beneath" others. Actually wtf?

• I highly doubt the white guys and Asian guys where I live get more girls interested in them than I get girls interested in me.

• Nooo... thats like hearing people say, a white girl would only date an Asian guy cause he got MONEY!

• What you read was racist and ignorant cause there's a lot of educated black men out there too

• Only in your own BS bubble its true.

• I wonder if black guys are as repulsed by black girls who have had sex with white guys, as white guys are repulsed by white girls who've had sex with black guys.

Because in all honesty, we think it's pretty damn disgusting.

• It's not 100% accurate but there's some truth to it.

• I know one girl who is dating a (kind of an overweight) black guy. She's actually pretty hot.
    My friends and I always speculate that he's rich, or has a big dick. But hey, maybe he has a great personality.
    I don't know dude, I'm not black and I have the hardest time with dating.
    I find what you've written about black guys to be untrue, at least for blacks who are educated and are in college.