How do you know when you're over someone? (Am I over this guy?)?

It doesn't have to be someone you were in a relationship with, it could be someone you were almost in a relationship with, or just someone you were really into (even if they never knew it.)

I'm asking because I still think about this guy so much, when I get a text I wonder if it's him. But then when I think about it, do I really want to see him? Do I even care anymore? And I realize I'm a little indifferent now. If he comes back to town and wants to see me I'm down, but if he doesn't then I'll continue on. Before I wanted nothing more than to see him but now I'm kind of ready to just pretend he doesn't exist. But at the same time, I want him to wonder what I'm up to, ya know?

Most Helpful Guy

• When you smile uncontrollably like a fool, because another guy flirted with you and/or told you he liked you - you're over the last guy.

What Guys Said 2

• If you have to ask, you're not fully over him yet.

• True. But I think I'm getting there.

• To you, You are not "over" him, to him, You are available. the classic definition of being "over" someone is that nothing about them makes you want to act a certain way. You aren't "over" this guy. but it sounds like you want to be. You can friend zone him, it works.

• Hahaha I've friendzoned so many, I might just add another to the list. Ty

• Well I know who I am, and I'm not the kind of person who craves attention from men to feel better about myself. I don't need guys to tell me I'm pretty, honestly because I know I am, as vain as that sounds, but I've been told so my whole life. I just suck at relationships. And I guess I'm just going to wait until Thanksgiving week and see if this guy im trying to get over wants to discuss it since he will be home.

• didn't say anything about you craving attention to feel better about yourself... just enjoying the attention. don't extend it.

What Girls Said 0