GIRLS; Why do you tease a Random guy if he looks Quiet/Shy & is minding his own business?

I am a Quiet/ slightly shy guy but don't myself out to girls. I just see them and don't react.

But RANDOM GIRLS, seem to act this way, when they see me!!

For example come up to the me and say, "Hi" or say, "Do you want a sip of my drink", giggling etc.

One of the incidents was at the shopping mall. These 2 young women walking at the clothing store when walking past me were making a 'ehh" noise when I passed them. I didn't take it seriously , but as I was looking around the shopping mall they came from the opposite direction 3 times and did it again. Then I looked at them and they were smiling and looking at each other. I just didn't understand, as I was just walking normally around game stores.

Random girls sometimes take a photo without my permission.

So why do girls do it...

Most Helpful Guy

• "Ehh" Noises? O. o

I guess you attract a lot of girls. I don't know what to say.

• Thanks, bro... Is it good or bad? Coz I don't give them attention, just mind my own business. I am quiet and quite shy.

• Thanks, bro... Appreciate it = D

• You're welcome bro. :)

What Girls Said 4

• maybe because your attractive? would be great if you posted a pic link, maybe also because they want you to make a move or get off being shy? but thats a passive aggressive though

can i see you? im curious as to what they're on about :)

• I will send a link to ur message box later.

But you think it happens if a guy looks cute. I don't go out of my way to talk or something.
      I see sometimes random girls , walking together and then giggle at me while walking.

So... I have no clue?

• its possible that they wanted to break the ice so to speak, if your shy then its usually different for people to start a conversation with you much less find out what your into, anything to get the ball rolling is fine :P

as for their reaction, that could mean anything, my friends giggle when they see handsome guys but they also do if he happens to leave his fly open

• usually difficult* typo

also i haven't received it yet :P

• the way guys find shy girls cute, outgoing girls find shy guys cute

• ok... hahaha... I was thinking of something = D

If I asked any one of them on a date, or for their phone number , would they say YES?

• i'm shy and i like outgoing girls

• they probably would. if they are outgoing, they'll be cool with it :) but i can't be 100% sure cuz i'm not an outgoing person myself. but i do think that at an older age, and as outgoing girls, they should be cool about it

• Shy guys are cuter :)

• Haha... Thanks :-) By the way I just wanted to ask u a question? PLEASE.

I was thinking of something.

If I asked any one of these girls who teased me, to come with me on a date, or for their phone number , would they say YES?

• Shy guys are cute

• Cool... Thanks a lot !! Appreciate ur help = D

What Guys Said 4

• They're harassing you!!! Oh wait... no.

They find you attractive and they want to get your attention, get involved in a conversation with you or something like that.
    If you're not interested in them, enjoy the attention and keep moving; but if you are interested, then talk with them. It's not common to see women taking the first step.

• Thanks for your opinion, bro... :-)

It is SOOOO Annoying and at times I get so self- conscious and feel even MORE AWKWARD.

I hate going out sometimes... since I am quiet/shy and the girls make me feel weird :-(

• Thanks again, bro...

IT WAS JUST THAT I THOUGHT THEY WERE SHOWING HATRED TOWARDS ME, COZ I LOOK QUIET/SHY...

I THOUGHT THEY WERE MEAN...

• Don't take it like that, as it's probably not their intentions, even less when you're a man of at least 25, so they're not gonna be laughing at you, they're flirting with you.

• i've got the impression that you're the guy with the alien head as an avatar... : O

• Why?

• he always complains that he's shy and unattractive :-P

• hahaa... I seriously don't know why they do this to me? Honestly... = P

• I agree with this guy. Dude, if you see someone checking you out, you gotta use that as motivation to be your best:)

When I feel eyes on me, I get super hyped and talkative, but that's just me. You just have to remember, most people are good at heart, so don't get self conscious. Take it as a cue to act!

• Thanks bro...:-) I Just thought they were MEAN and trying to show hatred to a Random guy like for being quiet/shy...

• Dude most women don't do that to any shy guy. I am a shy guy and that hardly happens to me cause most women think I am physically ugly. If it happens to you a lot then many women think you are good looking

• Thanks, bro... :-) I hope u r being honest with me. I used to always think girls were being MEAN to me and showing HATRED for being a guy who was shy/quiet.

THESE GIRLS ARE RANDOM.

BY THE WAY, YOU DON'T LOOK UGLY AT ALL... JUST SAYING.