Should men be a little men to girls they like?

A lot of guys and some girls I know think a guy has to be a little mean to girls to keep them interested. Do you think this is true or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. We also enjoy being abused, belittled, punched in the face, cheated on, being lied to and much more.
    Who would want a guy who's actually nice to us and speaks to us with respect instead of being mean lol
    You're on the mark here son, you'll most definitely be drowning in vagina when you do this. You're such a smart man.

What Girls Said 5

• getting more interested in a mean guy? dafuq is that? i hate mean guys who as like fucking brats

• I would never be interested in dating a guy who has been rude or mean to me. This strategy is completely counterproductive and ridiculous.

• Being mean is guaranteed to drive almost any girl away. I have two brothers, I get enough mean from them, why would I want to add another mean boy?

• No, cause women prefer to date men. They are done planning the playground game. Well, the ones who are worth it are at least.

• Um no, that would be a total turn off.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't be mean, but don't act like a doormat and put up with them mistreating you. Standing up for yourself might cause you to be see as mean sometimes, but it is a lot better than being seen as a spineless wimp that won't stand up for yourself. A lot of guys think in order to not be a jerk that they can't stand up for themselves, and that just isn't true.

• don't be mean to girls. just be yourself bruh.

• No, just a little teasing, it might seem that they're mean from your perspective, but it's teasing, and being mean stops you from being needy and clingy.