Should I send my crush a good luck text before his game?

So I've accepted the fact that I'm crushing on this guy. I'm pretty sure he has no clue of this however. He has a cross country meet tomorrow that he previously told me about and I kind of want to send him a good luck text beforehand, but I don't want to come off as too forward or creepy. What should I do?

So I took all of your advice and sent him a good luck text. Not only did he come in 1st out of 300 runners, he also broke the school record time. :) Still don't know where I stand with him but I'm working on it.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he told you about the meet, then you SHOULD def send him a GL text, short and simple.

What Guys Said 3

• Just send it, it'll be fine

• yes! what athlete doesn't like someone telling them "good luck" and it won't be creepy if you put "let me know how'd it turned out"

• Of course lol. That will make him think of you b4 he does it :) just say good luck its not a problem

What Girls Said 2

• Not a thing wrong with that, sweetie! Do it :). Short and sweet: Good luck tomorrow.

• send it :) i would send that to a friend and a sibling. it would mean you were thinking about them and its a normal thing :) dont worry

• But this is a guy I've only know for about a week... :/

• and? i would. it would be a nice gesture! go for it chick :)