Sex with a guy on a fisrt date, but he hasn't text me since?

SO last week met up with a guy i met on tinder (i know cringe) . We talked for ages, he brought me drinks, got on really well. then i went back to his and e did it, i dont know what i was thinking, he said he would want to meet up again but hasn't even texted me since, should i text him? i really feel he could be more with me, i know i shouldn't of had sex with him but it was good , ugh help!

Most Helpful Guy

• don't text him. just wait and see what happens. once you text him he will have the mindset that you're under lock and key.

• He's long gone man. He's probably boasting about how she banged some loose woman on the first date and is getting some serious high fives and man points from all his friends.

• @TheYellowBear hahaa yeah that too. he's already swiping again.

• if thats how he thinks he's not worth dating anyhow., texting someone is basic communication. if you can't respect a person -ostensibly- bc they text you then you dint have any respect to begin with. this is just dumb advice. better to find out he's a prick instead of waiting around to be hit on the head with it.

having sex on first date is nothing new. more ltr start with sex than not. and anyone who would do thAt then hold it against someone isn't capable of being in an adult relationship.

What Guys Said 9

• Never never never have sex on a first date! If this guy saw you as a potential partner before the date by the end of it he didn't! Every guy wants sex on the first date but knows they won't get it but if they do then it means to them that the girl is not a keeper!

• Classic hook up. A good learning experience.

• What's happened is simple: you've been pumped and dumped.

• Never have sex on the first date, because it gets you in situations like this, he may have even given you a fake email and is bragging to his friends. Send a text saying hi. But keep you mind off of it, because panicking won't help.

• R u sure his not a player?

• the common tinder question.

he is gone haha

• you did everything right. to be his side chick. most likely, he won't see you as marriage material.

• he can't see himself as marriage material either so just as well.

• well hitting it once is a stripe for the player...

• you gave it up too easy now he doesn't want you

• Is the solution to this problem to ask 'Want to fuck again?' So that it's not a one night stand and has semi-commitment?

What Girls Said 5

• Classic example of why it's typically a horrible idea to have sex on the first date. You gave the guy what he wanted so now he's gone, off to meet another chick on tinder and do the same thing with her. I wouldn't text him for a while, but if things just get to where you can't take the silence anymore, I guess you could just ask him what's up. This is just how it appears from an outside perspective... Maybe he isn't gone, you're the one who experienced this so you know the dude better than any of us.

• God DANG it; and I get bashed for being too old fashioned for making them wait but see?

Baby girl I am so sorry. Consider this lesson learned and ((((hugs)))) yes it SUCKS.

• You should text him... but if he doesn't answer or if his answer is vague or short... don't get your hopes too high.
    Stuff like tinder isn't really serious and it's well known for sex... if that's all he wanted... that might be it.

• And that's what happens when you have sex on the first date, let alone meet a guy on tinder. BIG mistake.
    That guy is more than likely GONE, off to do the same thing he did to you to other women.

He hit it and quit it.

Learn from your mistake so this doesn't happen again.

• Noooo, from what I hear (from my guy friends) tinder is the place to meet girls and just do it.. Nothing serious. I mean there are probably some cases where it develops to a relationship but it's mostly for hook ups.

I would say that you shouldn't text him. If he said that he would contact you then wait and see. If he doesn't contact you then continue and don't sleep with guys on first date at least not guys from tinder. You don't know them at all.