Are we more than friends?

Throughout the last three years I have liked this guy, he tells me he likes me but then he'll go and say and do things that makes it seem otherwise. Lately we've been talking and he says and hints towards things that makes me feel like he does like, but I'm sure. He'll say things like "we should hangout" and that he's going to cook for me. I'm just really confused. Any help?

Most Helpful Guy

• just take him up on his offer and find out! Sounds like he likes you.

What Guys Said 2

• I think his confused
    Give him a hug :)

• Whatever you've been told about anything, don't believe it

What Girls Said 1

• You both have had this special friendship for a Month of Mondays, sweetie, however, at one point he may start to back off because he doesn't want you to get the wrong idea that he is into Any sort of Commitment right now, so he is this hot and cold faucet that you don't know what to think of.
    Lately, you say, he has been saying and swaying more words and it has gotten you Thinking there Might just be something More cooking in the kitchen. But don't be so quick to wear your heart on your sleeve again, for it may be he just enjoys your company that much more and wants to continue taking it slow and easy, feeling he can Still Continue feeling comfy and cozy with you until some other words would come out of his mouth.
    I realize it seems he has been mincing his words here and there, but without really saying anything that makes you hooked a the hip just yet, just go slow with his flow. You both are nurturing and nursing this special chemistry of a relationship and for what it seems, you both too have been exclusive.
    And of course if some point in time, time would begin to pass you by and you are not seeing anything for more than what it is, have a talk with him and tell him what you want and perhaps by holding a carrot over his nose could work... however, some toms today are Not into getting tied down and remain in the mozy mode like a fat cat in the corner.
    Good luck. xx
    Good luck. xx