Cute ways to ask girl to be my girlfriend?

tbh it basically already happened, I just need a way to make it official...:))

Updates:
I was thinking maybe just going for a walk and when we say goodbye take both her hands and ask her? Ladies what dyou think bout that? :)

0|0
9|5

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Just get her a coffee or hot chocolate and a chocolate bar and write on the cup i want you to be my girl because you are a sweeter than this candy

1|1
    0|0
  • i would but her a pizza and on the inside of the box put something like "i know this sounds cheesy but you will you be the cheese to my pepperoni"

0|1
    1|0
  • That would be sweet. Or you could give her a rose and ask her :)

1|0
    0|0
  • That's so cute!!! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Cook something! Bake something sweet treats! Nothing is cuter than a guy who cooks ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • that's really cute,
    make sure you let her know your
    feelings for her :)
    and be outgoing !

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that's an extremely cute idea and if I guy asked me out like that I would definitely say yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • sneak a note in her backpack if you dont want to ask her. make it as elaborate if you want. a lot of girls though dont want explicit, attention drawing, inviatations to be asked out so keep it simple.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I know someone who put "will you go out with me" on separate cupcakes. It took a lot of baking but she said yes.

1|1
    0|0
    • baking really isn't my thing... but thanks!

• Haha their relationship didn't last though. A waste of baking. Another way could be saying it to her. I wrote mine in a book so it was secret (there we others in the room) and she said yes. Not many cute ways.

• Well if you already reeled her in, then just be straight forward and ask.

1|1
    0|0
  • fuck her and say be my bitch?

0|2
    2|0
  • Dood try dis out. It'll improve ur pick up line by a ton!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7unB1un0PbQ

0|0
    1|0
  • Let her be the one to bring it up. Focus on hanging out and having fun with her.

0|2
    0|0