Wants to find a girl bestfriend?

I've been single for 3 years, got out of a 4 year relationship, I just can't seem to find someone for me. Any suggestions

Most Helpful Guy

• Having a girl best friend is risky but amazing. Here is the deal. I have a great best friend. Had one. She was amazing and we did everything with each other. LIKE EVERYTHING. But then the tragic happened. I fell in love with her. But she didn't feel the same. It was cool because she still respected me, cared for me and loved me, in a friend way. But what happens is I started to get jealous of her seeing other guys and we started to fight a lot. What I am saying here is, it's great to have one but once feelings come in but don't reciprocate, it will hurt one or the other in the long term.

What Girls Said 4

• A great way to meet people in our internet obsessed generation is to get involved in something. Generally joining some kind of group or club automatically puts you in a room full of people who like similar things. If you then hit it off, well then so much the better :)

• try online dating. eharmony is a pretty good site. Sometimes it just takes time.

• I think my problem with interacting with someone on the internet is I can't really talk to someone like I want to, I'd rather talk to someone in person, people generally like me better in person lol

• You can't force friendship. It just happens.

• Down the back of the couch. Everything is always down the back of the couch.

What Guys Said 0