I saw him having lunch with another woman?

I saw a married coworker guy having lunch with a super hot chick who is not his wife. She had a wedding ring on too. Do you think he is being shady?

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps it is too soon to jump the gun here, sweetie. With them both being married, perhaps they are friends who have known one another for awhile and even if they are just acquaintances, it is not fair to point fingers.
    One can only speculate what was said behind the menus at hand, but if you get any wind around the water cooler of More that was in store, then you can call it a smoking gun.
    Keep this to yourself, you don't want to end up having been the one Who-------Someone shot the messenger...
    Good luck. xx

• Married people doing lunch alone together? Is this normal? Not shady? I feel like I'd be pissed if my wife was meeting a guy for a lunch date like that

• Hmm I don't know, but I say them pay for their own meals in line. She also was wearing a pretty sexy outfit. Like pants that showed her curves you know

• Hmmm... I wish I had more details but of course we can all come to our own conclusions... xx

What Girls Said 8

• could be his siter? his wife's sister? another coworker? you're just assuming he's down with a dirty affair already lol

• I don't know it's weird she's super hot like wtf

• dude you even saw them pay for their own meals in line.. lol. honestly, if she were a secret lover, don't you think he would at least buy her a sandwich?

• Could be his co-worker. Could be a friend. Could be his sister. I don't think it's shady at all, it's not like they walked into a hotel together. They just had lunch together.

• Doesn't mean anything. You don't know who that woman is. I've had lunch with guy friends so many times and it meant nothing at all. The one is married and his wife is a good friend of mine. It's possible for people to eat together and it not be a date. She could be a good friend or his sister. If he was cheating, I doubt he'd want to do it public where people who see them.

• That's actually why my boyfriend's ex broke up with him. Personally I think it's ridiculous. It's just having lunch, unless they shared a bowl of spaghetti and kissed like Lady and the Tramp.

img2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../..._and_the_Tramp).jpg

• Stop being a nosy ass house wife lol

• can be shady... or not... but don't get involved in it

• they could just be friends, because most married women (and single women) aren't usually interested in married men, mainly because girls are so emotionally attached to everything. and if they were going to be cheating, then why would it be lunch.
    it also depends on the body language between the two. if he is being very flirtatious, then he is most likely interested in her.
    on the other hand, maybe you could have seen his wife, but not clearly.

• What do you mean why would they do lunch? It wasn't his wife, isn't that kindnif shady?

• yeah it sounds pretty shady

• One way to find out,

Go tell his wife

What Guys Said 3

• Unless there is concrete evidence to suggest there is something shady going on, you should treat it as just lunch.

• Dont be a snitch man stay out of it

• No snitching just like wtf

• I bet your that one guy thay tells his boys wife he's cheating on your inhibiting bitch like behavior only women do this sort of stuff

• lolz

• Maybe they are friends? Or blood relatives, or maybe she's another co-worker that you don't know or maybe she is a former co-worker of his. Or maybe that's his wifes friend and they're planning something special for his wife. Who knows. Why is it, "Do you think he is being shady". Why not, "Is she being shady?". Since, afterall, she's married as well and is out at lunch with a married man that is not her husband.