Would you date a man who is/ was a sperm donor?

I want to know how many of you would date a guy who has possibly fathered many children that may someday want to contact him. And if not, why wouldn't you?

Most Helpful Girl

• No probably not, but maybe? It wouldn't be a deal breaker but it's something I would put on the "cons" list about a guy. It would depend on his reasons, too. If he did it because he genuinely thought it was something charitable I would be more accepting. But if he (like MANY) did it because it was a quick buck for one of his favorite hobbies, I'd be really turned off.

What Guys Said 2

• I donated my sperm to a family friend a few years ago (non sexually and including legal paperwork). I'm now 27 and whilst I know I have a biological son out their I've since become happily married and have a beautiful daughter. It hasn't affected our relationship or family. These things went through my wife's head at first but I think she realised my family is with her and my daughter and any more kids we might have together.

• dont be like that. If he's nice, got a big tootsie then your all good. If you marry him, you'll probably find some kids on your doorstep, but dont worry.. they can clean the house for you!

What Girls Said 2

• My ex donated to 3 women.

• Why not. Lol what's the problem with that? Not everyone can have a kid.. So it's a service.

• I didn't said it is something wrong, I was only asking for other's opinions.

• yeah ok well i just figured there's a problem otherwise why even consider it one way or the other. :)