Would you date a man who is/ was a sperm donor?

I want to know how many of you would date a guy who has possibly fathered many children that may someday want to contact him. And if not, why wouldn't you?

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• No probably not, but maybe? It wouldn't be a deal breaker but it's something I would put on the "cons" list about a guy. It would depend on his reasons, too. If he did it because he genuinely thought it was something charitable I would be more accepting. But if he (like MANY) did it because it was a quick buck for one of his favorite hobbies, I'd be really turned off.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I donated my sperm to a family friend a few years ago (non sexually and including legal paperwork). I'm now 27 and whilst I know I have a biological son out their I've since become happily married and have a beautiful daughter. It hasn't affected our relationship or family. These things went through my wife's head at first but I think she realised my family is with her and my daughter and any more kids we might have together.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont be like that. If he's nice, got a big tootsie then your all good. If you marry him, you'll probably find some kids on your doorstep, but dont worry.. they can clean the house for you!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• My ex donated to 3 women.

1|1
    0|0
  • Why not. Lol what's the problem with that? Not everyone can have a kid.. So it's a service.

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't said it is something wrong, I was only asking for other's opinions.

• yeah ok well i just figured there's a problem otherwise why even consider it one way or the other. :)