My date never kiss me or hold my hand?

I had been dating someome for awhile, but he never kiss me or hold my hand. I don't know why... When I asked him, he was like because I like to take things slow, but this is like a way TOO slow. He had several relationships before and we are both university students. So what does this mean? Does it mean that he doesn't like me too much or anything?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think if its bc he respects you its a good thing.

but then you're both in the relationship not just him. you should both have a say unless he needs to for some reason. ask him why he wants to go so slow. if he has a real reason hell tell you. if not I don't know sounds odd if he can't explain it. and even if he's doing it to be nice its manipulative bc you dont need him making decisions for you.

now i have a question. if you're not touching or kissing, why makes it a date. I'm asking bc i want to know how it works,. not bc i think it isn't real, thanks:)

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe his past relationships started fast then ended up ending fast? Give him a a chance and talk about it. Maybe you should initiate the hand holding or kiss. He is probably just trying to show that he is trying to respect you by not forcing the relationship to advance to fast. Hope that helps :)

• He might also have something like asbergers syndrom. People with asbergers syndrom can in some cases disslike physical contact a lot regardless of it is or his/her affection towards that person. My friend has that so I hope Im not talking out of my ass.

• How long have you guys been dating? Both of you are in college and you still haven't kissed yet? Sounds a bit weird. A college guy who wants to take things slow? Either 1 he doesn't like you or 2 he really trying to take things slow but being a guy that sounds a bit weird especially if you guys haven't kissed yet. Id check with this guy if he really likes you before you waste your time.

• Maybe he's trying extra hard to be "different than most guys"

What Girls Said 0