Who would be the most INTIMIDATING person you could date?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• A SUPER handsome guy who has a lot of confidence, built like a machine but has the perfect way to woo me, like bae I can't even look at you!

• My sister's teacher, he's about 40+ really handsome, extreme interesting, mind blowing to be exact, always has the right words. I like him and the curious thing is that Im not a shy person but I can't even make eye contact with him, I just want to be in his class and talk to him but can't even look at him. I don't know the exact reason of why

• Dave Franco. He is super hot.

• The most intimidating... hmmm maybe the person I really like? :) I think I would be really nervous that I could feel intimidated :P

• Moi (hehe) source of evidence @Ihav2fart 👍😁

• Someone who isn't obsessed with me. I can't date someone who is lukewarm about me. It scares me lol

• A politician guy maybe, they are very important people and I'm crazy and when you are with them you need to act prim and proper.

• Someone with the same temperament of my mother.

• Someone who manipulates or who has a controlling personality

• Someone who makes him self out to be more superior than me who is charming but very controlling. Basically men who work in high paying jobs

• Someone tall and popular and gorgeous who isn't weird and doesn't accept my weirdness. I like a guy who is like this though :( its just sooo hard to create a relationship wih them.

• An extremely hot, intelligent, educated and wealthy guy. Cue me running away.

What Guys Said 13

• There's no girl out there that's intimidating to me. I don't know about every other guy but when I see a girl I want to talk to, flirt and possibly go on a date with. I make myself known. I walk up, but not abruptly, no need to startle just an excuse me, miss works about all the time. Flirt, flirt, introduce myself, ask her name, flirt, talk a little bit while teasing her and then flirt some more. Gauge her reactions and when I feel like there's enough sexual tension built, just let her know that she's an amazing person to which I'd like to know better, I'd love to hangout right now but I'm actually headed to my best friend's house. We should catch up later, perhaps a smoothie or something to eat. What's you number? BOOM it's that easy. No need to be rude, over bearing or feeling entitled I've NEVER gotten wrong numbers, a few no but for the majority I do hang out with them later. I follow the number up with another sensual flirt and tell her that the pleasure of meeting her by chance is all mine. I would call NO TEXT her around the following afternoon/evening to hit her up for that smoothie or whatever. If she doesn't respond by 1.5 days she a write off. Time to do it all over again.

• 0|1
  • If I ever found that girl who'd intimidate me, that'd be the MOST PASSIONATE affair anyone could ever have :-D

• spotmebro.com/.../

Pretty intimidating

• Ronda Rousey or any female mma fighter.

*makes funny joke that someone doesn't find that funny

RR: What did you say?

Me: Oh god.. Nothing.. Please don't hit me..

• someone who is completely independent

• Aryane steinkopf. One of the hottest women I've ever seen.

• Muhammad Ali's daughter. o. o

• A black feminist

• A caring, moral, intelligent dominant who could think independently (i. e. not a feminist). An indifferent dominant I wouldn't date, and having studied graduate-level feminist theory, I have trouble respecting most feminists who go along with those assumptions and methods of inquiry, but a woman who was caring, who had a real conscience (not one of those proxy-consciences called a "social conscience"), who was intellectually gifted and curious, and who wasn't a slave to conventional wisdom (lots of highly-intelligent people are incapable of questioning assumptions at any level past the superficial), would have all of the things that I value most in a woman, so I would be drawn to her as if by a tractor beam, if only because of the fatigue of looking for someone like that. Now tack "dominant" onto that list of attributes, and the woman would be very intimidating.

• I guess Kate Middleton :P

• A very independent girl who enjoys being sarcastic, and is a person of few words.

I have dated such a girl before, didn't stay together long lol.

• I like people who talk. Like TSwift :D

• haha. Well idk. To me it seems like she's one of the better singers at connecting with her audience, approaching them directly and stuff. Which is good. I like her songs too. But her makeup is kinda too strong.

I have an instinctive turn-off when I see super obvious makeup, especially in eye shadows. I guess that's something I find intimidating too lol.

• Ya she's not so hot w/o makeup sometimes. Sweet kid though :)

• Madonna. Dem guns.