How to Pull Girls at my Highschool? What do Highschool Girls look for in a Guy?

I'm in HighSchool & I'm single really want a GF but it's seems as girls don't go for Nice Decent Lookin Guys, they go for Sport Players & Thuggish Guys!

Most Helpful Girl

• Make a girl laugh, be a tease. Try not to be too open and put yourself out there for girls. If a girl genuinely wants to get to know you then make her come after you. Everyone wants what they can't have. Dont turn into a douchebag but its easier to figure out if there's a girl whose into if you sometimes just stay quiet and observe. The opposite sex tends to give off mix signals unless there completely straight forward. there's most likely at least one person at your school who sees you in a different way.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm in high school to and I really want a bf it seems like every guy in the school is taken and I know the feeling anyway what I look for in a guy is if he's nice cute and sweet

• I didn't date in highschool... and that's all I'm gonna say! Girls want a mature guy that isn't looking to get into her pants. But unfortunately guys in highschool are usually not so just be careful... don't go looking for a girlfriend just see what's out there and let it come to you.

• Try and help her, look at her and smile, tease her, try and make her jealou to see her reaction and just be you.

• Whip your dick out and slap her in the face with it.

What Guys Said 2

• I find the phrase "pulling girls" to be really stupid. Then add the fact you're trying to act a certain way just to attract girls show a stunning lack a maturity. So try working are yourself first.

• If you have rich parents, you will be fine.