Where Are All You Average/Fit Single Ladies At? Where Do You Hangout? I Only Ever See Obese People And Single Moms. I can't Find Anyone?

I live in a town of 4500 people and the only women I converse with are either single moms, dating or extremely obese. I want to find someone decent to start out with. I'm not saying that single moms or larger people aren't decent but I don't want the responsibility of kids especially when they aren't mine and I am not attracted to obese people. I'm going to consider anyone 20-30 pounds overweight obese in this scenario. I know it sounds superficial but I know what I want and kids and fat chicks aren't in the equation whatsoever.

Most Helpful Girl

• Move to a different town then. Problem solved.

What Girls Said 4

• Move into a larger city.
    We'll be there.

• We're not single :p You could always try the gym.

• @Prettygurl12 I go 3 days a week but I don't want to bother anyone. It always feels like I am being a pest. I do get lots of people watching maybe I should just whip it out haha

• @Prettygurl12 Sex and true friends are probably the only two things I don't have though I want them desperately but nothing happens. Life goes on. I have already done everything else I wanted to do in life other than take a year and travel

• So do that.

• Tinder will solve your problems.

• Maybe you need to step outside you're small town.

What Guys Said 4

• You may have to branch out of your town.

I live in a small town and almost every decent+ looking girl that is 21+ has a kid.

In small towns people tend to be more reckless with sex because it's considered an entertainment source when u live where there's not much going on.

• @Prof_Don Sounds about right I want to get in on the "Entertainment" lol Singe moms probably the best bet everyone knows they want the D

• Try the gym dude I've got a hot blonde, two red heads one with glasses and an attractive busty brunette and those are just the secretaries I work with.

• Damn man, move to a city bro lol.

• Well you can start by getting off of the Internet. Then have you thought thT maybe the reason why you only attract the unattractive is because you're not so good looking yourself?

• @Iron_Lions Well man if you read the next question I posted. There is nothing to do here honestly this town sucks. I have been told I am an 7.5/10 I think that's pretty good the girl i'd consider a 9 told me so.