Come on west europe/usa girls, be honest, what about the MidEast guys? do they got some space in your hearts? general thoughts is goodXDD JFF?

do u find yourselves interested in lets say MidEest guy.. and No i Don't have a bomb in my pocket...

just for fun XD

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don't have a bomb in my pocket hahaha XD at least you have a sense of humour... I would be interested in Mid East guys... it dosent matter where he comes from... it matters what kind of oersonality he has but in the long run I'd if I decide to get married and have kids I'd like to still live in Ireland so he'd have to be okay with that

What Girls Said 5

• I used to go to a school with lots of middle eastern kids as well as white and Asian kids so I obviously grew up being used to that variety and developed crushes on guys of basically every race at least once. If he was super religious I wouldn't go for him though but the same goes for anyone, I wouldn't be into a super devout Catholic white dude either! I'm just not religious at all. I used to have a huge crush on this really cute Arabic kid though in middle school, he wasn't religious and he was SUCH a cutie (which is why he probably didn't notice awkward 13 year old me!). He somehow had dark green eyes as well as dark skin he was really popular with girls especially but he was kind of full of himself too.

• well that's a good story to hear, though not all mid east got green eyes :P

• yeah it was strange that he had green eyes, not many people of any race have green eyes even

• LOL if it helps, i didn't assume you'd have a bomb in your pocket.

i'm cool with you guys, i'm seeing an Iranian guy. honestly, as long as you're a good person and we're compatible, i don't really care what your background is LOL

• Well seeing as I'm a Muslim, and American Algerian yeah of course I do :)

• Naaahh.. no thanks

• They're handsome but not my cup of tea.. :)

What Guys Said 2

• Brown town. Bring it around.

• Why don't you approach one you like and find out