Should you ask a girl out if you're 99% sure she'll say no?

I like this girl who is way out of my league. She's incredibly beautiful and really smart. She has dated guys way more attractive than me and I can think of so many reasons why she should say no.

If you are 99% sure she'll say no, should you ask her out?

• Yes
  • No
  • Don't know

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• yup bc you really dk until you try. and if yo dont you can think shed have says no but you may be wrong. its way easier to move on if you get a no instead of imagining it.

• What makes you sure? If she talks to you at all and doesn't avoid you... You got a shot.

What Guys Said 4

• Of course! It is probably more like 90% in which case, you ask 10 girls, and you get one free, I mean, a date. You also gain confidence if you learn how to handle rejection well, and it will make you comfortable talking to girls who are out of your league in the future. And to those girls, you will look better in their eyes with your new found confidence and 90% becomes 60% 40% 10%

• Not yet, get more game, get close to other girls in her social circle, make them fall for you. She'll be coming to you wondering why you're not paying attention to her.

• You'll never know what they're into man. Try once, maybe she might get impressed by you

• of course :) and try many times