Tries to meet me but ignores emails?

I met this girl randomly and she asked me to stay in touch. Whenever there is an event which might be of interest to both of us, she asks me if I'm going. Usually, I'm not going. She also gives me breakdowns of her schedule and when she is in town.
However, when I try to make plans with her, she ignores my email (twice so far).
I'm a bit confused due to mixed signaling. Thoughts?

What Girls Said 1

• Let her go. Ignoring someone is never ever a good sign regardless of what they said before. When someone ignores you then you take it as a sign of them saying no thanks.

• I did. But she keeps on hinting about wanting to meet up. That is why it's weird :)

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe it's because you're usually not available and she's immature so she thinks, "since he can't hang out with me, I won't hang out with him." Or just out of sheer coincidence, maybe she was busy both times you emailed her.

• There is a difference between being busy and not responding :(