Why is that girls don't like indian men (apart from indian men obviously)?

i think that many girls around the globe especially from europe, usa, Canada etc wouldn't like having a relationship with an indian guy. why is that so? why are such girls so judgmental that without talking or even looking at him.

*apart from indian women

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it's probably because they have a reputation of being perverted and creepy. Last year when I went to India guys would just stare at me, I wasn't wearing anything out the ordinary just a T-shirt and jeans. I mean girls love attention but not the creepy kind where they just straight up stare at you're boobs shamelessly. Also on Omegle and stuff there is a lot of Indian men who are super creepy.

• okay i get it... but i suppose you shouldn't judge us because all of us are not like that...

• I'm not judging anyone, I'm answering your question.

• what i mean is not everyone's like that...

What Girls Said 13

• I am getting ready for date #3 with mine next Wed. Besides being really tall and drop dead gorgeous, he treats me like a princess. We have had some heavy make out sessions and he has never crossed the line or pushed me to go further. He isn't playing stupid games with me, he arranges the next date at the end of the last one like a gentleman. Needs to be touching me (hand holding, arm around shoulders) whenever we are walking around. He is hard working and proud of it. He genuinely thinks I am sexy and we make each other laugh constantly.

Had I listened to the stereo types, I would be missing out on a truly truly nice guy. Two dates, a phone call and a bunch of texts is hardly a serious relationship, but I am liking the way this guy treats me. He has eyes for no one but me when we are together.

Please don't generalize an entire country based on the ravings and mistakes of a few that in turn become highly publicized. Give each person a chanced based on his or her merits. :)

• Because we don't know much about Indian men, but I have dated a Pakistani guy and an Indian guy and am currently kind of getting to know an Indian guy right now, I like guys for their personalities and if they're good looking, that's even better, I don't care what race or ethnicity they are... maybe you should just put yourself out there more?

• I recently met two Indian guys that I'd definitely consider dateable. They were so smart and intelligent, that their appearance wasn't that important. Perhaps because I'm a sapiosexual, but oh, well...

• In what context are you referring to? Real life or the internet?

• umm.. both... actually i know about the online stuff but i'm not aware of the real life...

• The common notion I hear is creepiness
    The high rape rate in India doesn't help

• not everyone's like that...

• Pssh, no big deal. Take a seat alongside myself and the rest of the undesirables. Welcome to the dark side, dun dun duuuun :p

• They're too pushy and try way too much when the girl has told them countless time after time that they're not interested.

• I know right? What is up with that?

• it's nothing about the culture..!

• Then why do they act like that? I have only ever met Indian men from India that act as they as I'm describing, Indian men that grew up else where do not persist once a woman has said no. But I do know one thin for sure, the genders are separated big time in India, when it comes to even simple small contact like shaking hands with the opposite gender they think it's inappropriate and that is part of their culture so I think men from India just don't know how to act around women since touching them is looked down upon. You know who else has the weird persistence and awkwardness? People who's parents look down upon things that aren't sexual in the least bit, so it being their culture would be a good conclusion. It definitely has something to do with the culture. I'm not hating on you, I'm just answering your question.

• Well I guess it depends on the individual... in real life, I had one Indian boyfriend, and the rest were white, black, Latina, and Chinese.
    I date guys based on their personality and not race.

• Because most all them are creepy and desperate for white girls :/

• I believe that people of the following races, Indian, Asian, Middle-Eastern, Black (African or African-American) basically anything other than 'White' are a little more limited in who they can date or I should say who wants to date them. Because for example, I am Middle-Eastern and I can ONLY see myself either dating a white guy or a Middle-Eastern guy. And I'm pretty sure most Asian women can only see themselves with a white guy or an Asian guy, same goes for Indian, Black, Pacific Islander, whatever race. Now this may not necessarily always be true, but it's the case for the most part. Women usually seek men within their own race, and if it were to be outside their race, it's usually White (Caucasian). Now an Indian women can easily get a white guy but if the roles were reversed it's not as simple, WHY? Because men just want a nice woman who's appealing and loves him but most women, want looks, money, education, a good reputation and a family man. And they also want everything to go their way. So for example, a white women coming into an Indian family is gonna be turned away by all your traditional culture, your food, your family, she won't want to wear a Sari for her wedding, she will want her perfect white dress and blah blah blah, she just won't get it. As for a white man coming into a traditional Indian family, he'll embrace it, he will even love it, he'll love your food, your clothing, and he'll wear a sherwani on his wedding day and love every minute of it but women are just not the same. So basically long story short, women are self-centered creatures and men are not, and this is coming from a woman so believe it.

• Those I have met are creepers, even really older men like 45 years old, but I can't generalize, all are not like this I hope

• I suppose religion

• Lol- can you name me the religion of Indians, please?

• Being honest I know race doesn't matter but sometimes when I look at a Indian guy they give u a look and it looks like a creepy rapist look. And it just creeps me out and I know a lot of people who feel the same way.

• well you're wrong. maybe that look isn't "creepy rapist look" maybe it's you.
      grow up.

• Well believe me or not lots of people feel the way I do. It's just sometimes we get that look and I get creeped out.

• all indian men are not like that...

What Guys Said 8

• Suggestion; look arround at the behavior of indian guy here. See a pattern of behavior?

• Grow up.

• @aru67 he hit the nail on the head, definitely has to do with how they act

• @aru67 grow up yourself. I suggested doing something that will uncover trends, i NEVER specified which trends you will find. In fact the only immature one is you for making assumptions. I suggested a means to uncover the truth; a way to SEE and reflect on the behavior of indian men and maybe understand why they are disliked.

THIS is called RESEARCH! Learn to do it.

And in this case it will likely uncover the cold hard truth. And that's EXACTLY what you want. You insult me for telling you how to find the truth!

• If the behaviors of Indian guys on this site are an indication. I've met a couple who are cool, but many are creepers.

• Yeah that's true.

• For the THIRD time, I am limiting my comments to this site alone. Please read before getting bent out of shape.

• sure, as if.

• Majority of East Indian guys are unattractive compared to other men. But i know plenty of Indian guys that get some play with the ladies. They're attractive tho. But most Indians I've met were a little funky lookin. We're told not to, but we do judge books by the cover. So until we get a chance to know them there's really not much to do aside from furnishing your cover a little better

• I've known several Indian men that I've worked with and I would think that any of them would be nice to get to know. However, just from my experience with them, I would say that it might have to do with their religion and culture. I'm assuming here that you mean East Indian people. I know that all of the ones I know have families who believe VERY strongly in arranged marriages with their own race and religion. That probably limits the way they interact with others.

• Lol man im Indian too... why is it that indian men are so desperate to get white girls? I think it is this desperation that kinda repels them i guess...
    But anyways stereotypes do exist and greatly contribute to all that :(

• I have Indian friends. And girls don't like Indian men, because
    1) They think they're ugly. They think they are inferior to everybody else
    2) A lot of them have really really annoying voice which coupled with their accent, is horrible.
    I hear some of them smell.
    So to sum it up, they're annoying and it has nothing to do with looks. The same goes for Indian girls. Get over it and realize that men of all races go through a lot of shit in the dating scene. Just cause you're a crappy person, doesn't mean it has anything to do with your race.

• The few creepy ones or even many give a bad name for the others.

• Indian men do not fit the standards of beauty in those areas. Neither do any other minorities. It's generic, not social, though as humans are programmed to look for partners akin to themselves who are in socially viable positions.

• "Not social"? Society has no influence on beauty ideals?
      That's an interesting viewpoint.

• Society actually doesn't have a strong influence on beauty ideals, no. For instance if you note the ideal person across the world changes based on the majority population then you'll realize that it isn't globalization that creates this behavior but instead the natural tendencies of humans to simply find those alike them to be attractive, and where the majority does not match your particular complexion you will not be as attractive.