Would this be a "silly" reason to dump someone over?

The guy I like and I have been hanging out for a bit. We are not dating yet.

I've found out that every time we hang out, he tells his friends EVERYTHING. And I do mean everything about our time together.

I told him about how I'm so annoyed by that.
He says he'll stop but so far he hasn't.

I don't even tell my girlfriends anything about him since it's not a defined relationship.

Would this be a silly reason to dump someone over?

• Yes
  • No
By everything, I also mean personal things I've shared about my life.

Most Helpful Guy

• He can't keep a secret he is not somebody u can confide in and having a trusting partner that u can do this with is very important in making a relationship work so if he can't keep these things to himself then he will not make a very good long term boyfriend or husband. Dump his arse he might learn from it in the future

What Guys Said 1

• I would tell my friends everything. I want to know if what I'm doing was bad or wrong. Or I may be in love with the girl so much that I want to tell someone. I would think this is a silly reason to dump someone. Maybe when you're official he'll stop/slow down

What Girls Said 2

• Depends. Maybe he just wants to confess to someone, as a girl usually does. You should talk to him, maybe he looks for advices? I don't know. This friend of him is telling anyone the secrets your bf is telling him? Because if the answer is no, then I don't see a problem here.
    I usually tell my girlfriends a lot of things about my bf, and he doesn't care. It's a girl chat, what can you do? Maybe it's the same for boys. I don't think you need to be worried.

• I don't think it's a silly reason. He probably won't change this habit and if he keep doing this in this actually relationship it will bother you but you'd d have to accept it.