Girls that are single?

Are their any single girls around anymore? Every girl I have tried to go out with had a boyfriend (and they really did, they weren't just saying that). One girl I liked was even engaged. Do we suffer from a lack of women in this country, or do guys heavily outnumber girls? It's just staring to get ridiculous. Are their any single girls out there?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes i am single lol

• You are? :O How could you be single when you are this awesome? :O

• because i have trust issues from my previous relationship

What Girls Said 9

• maybe it depends on where you live or the type of girls you're attracted to. don't give up though, but don't settle as well.

• Yeah I'm single but Ed Sheeran make me like

media3.giphy.com/media/11M9mZE3jTqao8/200.gif

• Scientifically speaking, there is no lack of women. There is an even 50% chance of a child being born male or female. So we're kinda equal in numbers (sort of). Also, people seem to be more attracted to a person who is not available because it shows that that person is desirable. There are single girls out there; you just happen to be looking in the wrong place at the wrong time. You'll find someone.

• Yes, I'm still single since 3 years. I believe that there is ton of single lady out there.

• newly single.

• Nope single all my life

• Which country are you in?

• I'm in the United States

• Yes single girls exist lol. I'm one as well, maybe look in different places than where you've been looking.

• I'm single. I kind of have this thing with a couple of guys going on, but it's nothing serious. It's just a lot of flirting and texting. One of them has a girlfriend (LONG STORY), but I'm single. Relationships freak me out.

What Guys Said 0