I'm confused, does this girl like me?

I'm a really confused by this girl I've been on dates with and would really like an opinion on this.

Basically we met at my friends party and we was talking for at least 3 hours but as I was kind of drunk so I can't remember what we talked about specifically but anyway she ended stealing my phone and added her self on snapchat then we ended up talking for a little bit more then she had to go home. After a couple of days I messaged her and we arranged to go out for coffee, then on day she told me she didn't even like coffee, but we ended up going and it was really fun but I did notice she is a little shy which is fine. Anyway the night went really and when I dropped her off we ending up making out.

Well any now we have been on two other dates and we ending up making out again on the most recent one, but now I've asked her to go out last week and this week but she said she is busy. She then went on to say that she won't be able to come out next week and also went on to say that she's not trying to avoid me, but it just seems a little strange.

Also what confuses me is when we message each other, she never initiates I always have to message her first which really has started to annoy me because I feel like if I was to stop messaging her she wouldn't even get back to me. Also I'm not sure if I should still be messaging her throughout the week even if we have no plans?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that she likes you, because she wouldn't have added you on snapchat herself, or after that first night she would have just blown you offSometimes I think we get busy in life and forget to show that we still care about the things that matter to us. I know this from a personal experience, I was going through major family problems & I failed to tell the guy I was talking to because I didn't want to bother him with my life & I pushed him away to far. So

What Girls Said 2

• She liked you, but somewhere along the way, she lost interest. Chat with her, feel it out... if she gives you more excuses and is polite but short then just let it fade away. but if she's replying back and being friendly, just give it time and some space. =)

• I thinK she might have been interested but now she's friend zoned u

What Guys Said 1

• You feel a lack of reciprocity? Then make it known. Tell her what you told us. That said she seems amicable towards you so there's a high likelihood she likes you. Do remember that Thanksgiving is coming if you are in such a place that celebrates this as are some Midterms for certain colleges so she may genuinely be occupied.