If a guy disappears, is there a chance he will come back around?

Say, you have an amazing date with a guy and afterwards, he stops responding to your texts and just disappears. Is there a chance he will come back around?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a chance! It is just infinitesimal.

What Guys Said 3

• There is a very small chance, but I wouldn't wait for it. He'll have his reasons not to respond anymore. Especially if you haven't known eachother that long, the chance is nearby zero he'll come around again.

• I guess, but most importantly you don't want to be waiting around if he does.

• Yeah most definitely.

What Girls Said 1

• Many of today's guys are sporadic, unpredictable and many times Grow cold duck feet and quickly disappear into the murky waters in which they came from. This bird is no exception to my golden goose rule.
    If he is Now putting you on a pay no mind list, sweetie, there is a Slight Chance he could come back whenever he gets a ruffle of a feather to get up with you again like you were some cutie convenience.
    You deserve better than a bird brain like this. You can't trust them, you never know when they will come calling or even push a button to send a message and it gets mighty lonely waiting for them to take you off their shelf, most of the time putting Other Priorities ahead of you.
    Good luck. xx