What is Black guys Attraction to Indian girls?

There are light skinned African American girls but what is it about east Indian American born girls that black men and even some white men are so attracted to? Indian and black girls both have a variety of different skin shades so it can't be the skin color so what is it that makes Indians so appealing to many black men?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's the exotic, unattainable factor. Something about how different they are culturally makes them more attractive, but also means you can't have them a lot of the time, because of the cultural barrier and the differences. It's like a case of wanting what you can't have.

What Guys Said 5

• The few East Indians that I know consider themselves more 'black' than anything else, even though they also seem to be highly prejudiced against black people in general. Probably a 'class' thing. I say that because the typical Indian culture is highly class based.

• Similar skin tone, perhaps?

Just taking a guess.

• I think you'll find that men are so attracted to all kinds of women, not just Indian in particular.

• You'll have to ask that individual black guy

• Not gonna ask every guy, don't get me wrong I'm not a hater but it's like every time I go out with my girl we get stared at like crazy and I know I'm attractive but I still don't get that kind of attention

• You're *

• Maybe because they have penises and the girls have vaginas? I always thought most males were attracted to females.

What Girls Said 1

• hair? eyes? facial structure? body structure? accent if any? culture?