Why do women wear fake lashes, makeup, dye their hair, get fake boobs/butt and clothes that manipulate their shape but complain?

They can't find a real men? Do u know how traumatized my friend Sean was when he slipped his hand in her bra only to find out it was all pad no breast?

Most Helpful Girl

• That is kind of funny to think about lol I assume you are talking about transformation makeup and not every day makeup... Maybe your friend Sean was with a man? Otherwise I don't know why that would traumatize him. I'd just think he lived a sheltered life and his mind hand just taken a serious blowing.

What Girls Said 20

• Your friend Sean is pretty weak minded and willed if a little thing like that would traumatize him. Just saying.

• The only thing weak is your and the people liking your responses sense of humor. Now I know who wears a padded bra:p

• Looks are considered very important for women in today's society. Fuller lips, bigger eyes, rounder curves, fuller breasts, etc are what most women believe are "the ideal features for sexually attracting men." Essentially, girls have self-esteem issues with how they naturally look and, in order to try to win the affections of men, they will modify themselves to try to look as "sexually appealing" as possible. Despite all of this, when they eventually DO get the attention they're looking for, it's all sexual and callous. The prince charming they were hoping to attract ended up being some scummy guy who just wanted sex out of her.
    Essentially the stigma with beauty in American society is a big reason why girls try to overly modify themselves, thus losing their ability to attract the kind of men they wanted to begin with.
    On the other hand, some women just like to dress up for themselves. If that's the case, keep on keepin' on, girls.

• Eh. Everyone complains over something. Men complain that it's so hard to get laid, women complain that men only want them for sex. Etc. Etc. Etc.
    Those things - makeup, lashes, padded bras, etc help women feel sexier and more confident. Men like sexy and confident women, so I guess that should help them find men? I don't know. I think that is too much work.

• This is kind of a weird question for me just because their are many guys who say they want their gf to be all natural. But then if you see the girls he's been with they've all been those girls with makeup the fake eye lashes and everything. There are girls out there believe it or not that get breast reductions, they don't fix themselves for men when they do these things they do it for themselves. I mean I get why you'd find it wrong but, if its her body she can do what she wants. These girls are trying to live up to the expectation of what men find attractive and to me that's sad, other women are all natural or are trying to fix themselves how they want.

• I hate them kind of females especially when it's like you described. A fake ass female is not going to get a real ass man. Maybe if they loosen up the makeup, lose the fake eyelashes and remove the silicon out their chest and ass a real man will find them attractive. Until then, those females will do what they do best, which is complaining.

• Lol beleive it or not, a Chinese dude sued his wife for a baby thst doesn't look anything like her figuring out she's all plastic (120k worth) and he won and got divorced lmao this question is a meme I came across hilarious. It's two contexts a d people are getting feelings hurt lmao u cool though

• a woman is not any more real just because she does nothing to her appearance. that's like saying frumpy women who don't take care of themselves or never try anything new with their looks/fashion are more real and genuine. no theyre not.

• Because if they had no makeup and lf let themselves go, no man will pay attention to them.
    Men don't appreciate what women go through just so she can look good for them.
    She wore a padded bra? Imagine what she goes through walking by and seeing someone younger than her having bigger boobs. She's insecure about herself.
    Whether she buys more padded bras or gets breast implants, it doesn't matter.
    I mean, all for what? To be called Fake?
    She needs to go through a lot everyday just to look her best. How about putting yourself in her shoes and appreciate everything she has done?
    The embarrassment she felt when your friend grabbed her and then be called Fake? Unbelievable

• lmao he didn't call her fake. this was the meme i read the other day, thought it was hilarious! hey i m a lot more empathetic than i come off. lol my ex was an esthetician and now has fake boobs. its my profile pic actually. i just found them in my emails.

• Why do men have such stupid comments and then complain that no girl likes them?

You are so freaking ugh.

HE WAS SO TRAUMATISED!! OMG!! Its not like he was raped or nearly killed or anything! No he got traumatised for being a baby like you.

• Because who cares

• Because being "real" or "fake" has to do with your character, not your looks.

• Hahah you are going to get some nasty comments on this question XD dosent really bother me cause it's true to a certain extent but the only thing I do it wear makeup... the rest is all natural

• Um the majority of women don't wear fake lashes. And most don't wear pounds of makeup. And very few women have implants. Very few.

And if your friend was traumatized by touching a small tit under false pretenses, he's a fragile little shit

• All I'm saying is that I'm a 32 DD bra, and I still wear padded bras. So... Women wear what they wear to feel good about themselves. A "real man" won't find a problem with a women boosting her own self confidence.

• the myth of the real men. why dont people just say a good man

• I guess it really depends on the personality of the woman. And she may say "real man" because of the type of man she is accustomed to being with. Like she may see these past men as not being a real man because of their immaturity about the subject. A real man and a good man are sinonamous.

• i get the impression its used to get the results out of the men... kinda like do it or youd be insulted. kinda manipulative

• It's not for men all the time. A lot of girls do those things for self confidence and to feel beautiful. Also I don't think i've ever heard or seen a girl complain she can't find a real man. What IS a real man?

• Your friend is a douche.

• He is actually sometimes. Only with women but he's a professional elsewhere lmao

• Wow. Some women enjoy the attention and thats the best way for them to get it. Vanity is a very poweful thing.

• Vanity is but dysfunctional in high doses. Makeup was from the pagan gods in the pagan religion in the ancient times. It has deep roots in satanism... it's one of its unknown avenues. It's a form of seduction and hasn't origins in black magic ect. Having said this, I m not against make up. I enjoy the enhanced beauty of a women when done tastefully.

• Totally agree with you!

• I don't wear fake lashes, i wear makeup so i won't look like an albino guinea pig, i dye my hair because i like doing it, and i will never get fake boobs/butt. We are not all like that.

• Was this big Sean? Bc I would be scared too if I was touching Ariana grande.

• Just about every girl has something fake about them, it's because media makes women think they are not beautiful unless they look like kim kardashian or Beyonce.

• Oh poor Sean, he must be in need of mental help.. I hope he recovers without scars from this episode..

Mostly we do it because we need to be pretty, to feel good and get attention.

• he's fine, married with a son. makes over 100k traveling the world with his pretty wife with natural D's =P

• What the hell was he doing, sticking his hand down some chicks bra then -.-'

• that was a decade before he got married.

What Guys Said 5

• Im not complaining bro! i love it when a woman dresses up to impress me or other men. It's a beautiful thing.

• My ex was an aesthetician. I m just trying to laugh and see who wears padded bras

• Haha Awesome! lol and padded bras are a little extreme, i haven't really encountered that before.

• You are obviously just writing this to provoke.

• I'm not sure. Ask more girls.

• A fake woman wanting a real man. Always humorous lol

• Do not date these women then