When a girl talks about sex?

This girl I like and I started talking about sex, she didn't really talk about other guys but she was more or less talking about what she likes. Is that friend zone status?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't necessarily say that's friend zone status. If she feels like she can talk to you about sex and is telling you things she likes in the bed, that might bode well for you actually. If she started to talk about some specific guy she's had sex with and spoke of him in a romantic way then you would be far far into the friend zone I would think. I would need much more information about what your relationship and interactions with this girl are like to tell you if you're friendzoned or not, but I can say that nothing you revealed in this particular question would make me think you are.

What Girls Said 1

• Not at all... some women are just very comfortable their sexuality and therefor don't feel ashamed of discussing it with someone they trust.

What Guys Said 2

• Same here, I once vaguely touched the topic of sex. Pretty amusing conversation. Don't really care about what she thought, since it was funny.

• Tone and distance are what determines of that was friendzoning. If she was saying it matter-of-factly as though explaining it from an authoritative stance then yes, if she was saying it in more of a curious or flirtatious way and explaining it from a more friendly stance then no.